·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pioneer DEH-P6300

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
You got that for 10 bucks? Good job. I have a 7300 that i got when i graduated highschool and i paid more than 10 bucks :doh2:

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Y2KSierra said:
I have a 7300 that i got when i graduated highschool and i paid more than 10 bucks

:LOL::LOL:

Yea really, wish I could have got my 8400MP for that low low price :banghead:

BD

·
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no something is wrong with the cd player, but Ill fix it. I dont have a place to put it right now. I have a Pioneer Premier DEH-P940 in my GMC and a DEH-P7000 thats modded out in the blazer. The radio has alot of stuff on it and its cooler than the 7000, but im not hacking it up for the rearview mirror, its too nice

·
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I picked up another one today, almost for free. Traded a harness out of my box for a Pioneer DEH-P41! Gotta get it to work, needs a harness. I wonder how hot it is

·
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I had a guy that wanted me to fix the work we did to his car that his buddy messed with after us > Normally i would have told somebody to screw off, but I couldnt take my eyes off the 5 tear drops he had on his left cheek. I did it fast!

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
94flamds10blazr said:
I had a guy that wanted me to fix the work we did to his car that his buddy messed with after us > Normally i would have told somebody to screw off, but I couldnt take my eyes off the 5 tear drops he had on his left cheek. I did it fast!
gotta love the idiot friends... or the idiot car audio salesman... I spent close to 2 hours at a shop knowing b4 i went in the amp was blown. he did 1001 voltage tests on the system. Made sure that the wires were connected and crap, about 20 different times. i wanted to shoot his ass.

·
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
no and no so far

1 - 15 of 15 Posts