GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Wow, nice front driveshaft... Reminds me of the one I saw while going to McD's the other night :insane: At least he's only got one shock per corner.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
That thing IS a fucking beast! :whoa: It does look like the holes cut in the bumper are for the headlights... but that would just look odd... i think :insane:

·
[>
3,255 Posts
That guy is a memeber of PavementSucks and was a member of FSC. He lives in Myrtle Beach SC. He use to have a PC lift+BL on 38's then did a SAS with 44's. Now I guess he has steped up to 49's.

He did wheel his truck when he had it on 44's. Came up my way a couple times I know of and wheeled it at Uwharrie Nat. park. That is where most of these pics of him in the woods were took.

Didnt know he had went up to 49's. Looks cool, wonder if he still wheelin it?

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
That truck is nuts, reminds me of all the trucks near me... tahoe on 44s, superduty that would tower above 49s, and a dodge slightly higher than the ford, those kids are crazy.

·
Registered
18 Posts
i still do wheel it but not as much as i did with the 44's. and i did have my stock headlights in the bumper a while ago, but put them back up top and put some 7" round jeep headlights in there to look like fog-lights i thought it looked retarded myself.

·
[>
3,255 Posts
yoskater said:
I know, I can see that.

But why didn't he just cut out circles? :nutkick:

He use to have the STOCK headlights in there. So they were cut to there shape. Now he has moved those back to the stock location and put the smaller lights in that location :read:

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts

is that an old picture of the same truck?

·
NOT A SHOW TRUCK!!
372 Posts
yeah thats it hes a member over at pavementsucks and he used to be a member on fsc but I dont think he posts there anymore :read:

·
Wheel On'
1,414 Posts
Yup and he just posted here.

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
That thing looks ugly. Just not proportional. In pismo yesterday, I saw a HD with a SFA and 27" lift. It was on a trailer with the stocks on but 49's laying underneath it. My friend told me he clears them by a good amount.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts