GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Have a very large order of Roll Pans coming in in about 6-7 weeks......

These are all Fabricated pans that I won't have room for at the shop....(those of you who have been here can testify!)

I will have the following:
88-98 GM pan fabricated plate anywhere comes primered
99-06 gm pan fabricated plate anywhere comes primered
for $90 each..buy 2 for $80 each

NOW, you do not have to pay for these in advance.....but a NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED!!!!!

So, if you want one...pay the first $40 ($80 for 2) as the deposit and the balance and shipping (usually about $25 to lower 48 and $38 to AK, HI, Canada)when we get your order ready! If you don't pay the balance within 1 week of your pan being ready you will lose your deposit!!!!

We are planning to have everyones pan Delivered by St Patty's Day March 17th

We will ship each order in the order that they come in so it is first bought first shipped

Please read the above carefully....this is a special deal....yes you will have to wait.....so make sure you can wait before you deposit!!!

You can send Paypal cash/check deposits to [email protected]
You can pay your deposit with Visa, MCard, or Am Express at this URL online:
http://www.customclassic.com/specials/stpattypans.htm

Please let me know if you have any questions by calling me at 800-365-6928 (Michael)

Thanks,
Custom1

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What happened to my post? Dont want to sell to me or what?

Post...Dunno? Never said I wouldn't sell tou you......At least I don't think I did?!

PM me if something is up!

just found it!!! it was on the group buy forum.....I might have messed up by posting it twice!!!

I will work a deal for smoothy's...give me a day or two.....

Custom1

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
when would the deposit need to be in by to take part in this deal?

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
I am going to put this in big font for everyone!

ALL DEPOSITS NEED TO BE IN BY VALENTINES DAY
THAT'S FEB 14TH FOR ALL YOU SINGLE GUYS!!!!

Thanks,
Custom1
:LOL: haha thanks.

·
Registered
640 Posts
can you do a roll pan with tag on right side? for a 99-up silverado?? how much to 20634
yes they can do that, I live in Virginia and shipping was in the 20's. you can go to their website and there are options for all that and you can pay your down payment.

·
Registered
229 Posts
If you use your site for credit card payment it makes the total deposit $50 because it automatically adds $10 for shipping. Is that to cover half the shipping too? I just wanted to see why that was before I put my deposit down. Let me know how that will work out and I'll pay up.

-James

1 - 20 of 152 Posts