Now that looked like a fun time! Thanks for the link to the rest of the pics

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Hulk crushing cars.[img

Stu Meat said:
badass! tell hulk to get his ass on here! :head2:
I've tried, he said something about not being able t get on here or something.

·
Banned
1,045 Posts

willyswanter said:
I love how they had to stack tires to help get the trucks up and over...
Hey Weeniewanter, You always have something negative to say. SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE! :pissed:

·
GPS Guru
347 Posts

willyswanter said:
I love how they had to stack tires to help get the trucks up and over...
You've got little room to talk. You're the one always bitching about going through 2" of mud aren't you? :LOL: :read:

·
Registered
832 Posts
He's also the guy that goes through moab, rubicon etc in a fullsize....and he could easily crawl over thos cars without the tires help. Cool pics.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts

Uh, how does my bitching about people that drive through 2" of mud have anything to do with people stacking tires to get over a car?

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
wow hulk, glad you finally grew some huevos!! last year you wouldnt do it! looks like fun, wish i could have come :rocking:

·
GPS Guru
347 Posts
Nobody bitches at you for not going through the mud, don't bitch at them for not climbing right up on a car. :read:

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Sigh, well first of all my ONE post I made about the 2" mud thing was saying how I think it's rediculous that people will find a puddle on the side of the road that is 2" deep and go through it 50 times forwards, backwards, sidewards, whatever to get mud all over there truck so they can take a picture then wash it all off... I have nothin against trucks that run some actual mud, but you can't call what I just said mud bogging can you? And yes, I don't like mud, but that doesn't mean I can't go in it, and still don't see what that has to do with this post.

People call my truck ugly, a pos, gay, all kinds of stuff, I don't care! I built my truck to do what I wanted it to do and isnt that all that matters? Not what other people think? But it seems a few things are said torwards a street or show truck and the owner has to get all defensive and mean. Not to mention I don't think I have ever made comments torwards a specific truck here... I didn't even see the pics that are now at the top of this post when I posted my first reply. As a matter of fact I was mainly referring to some of the trucks with the huge 40"+ tires that had to use some tires to help get on the cars...

And thats all I have to say about that.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.