GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
PSE Archery Pro
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was gonna do this on an Archery site I am on, but figured since you guys have for the most part, put up with my basic "FSC" caliber questions, i'd spread the wealth here...

That said...one of my sponsors, Vortex Optics (binoculars, spotting scopes, and rifle scopes) sent me a few of their new binocular straps to use. I have a few extras and would like to do a giveaway here...nothing big or all together that sexy, but free...:crazy:

Up for grabs are 2 Vortex Archer's Straps, which are a longer length bino strap, that allow the binos to hang on your side as opposed to in front.

Here is a pic, and no, it aint me!

So....I want to see your GM Full Size is use in the woods, going to your hunting spot, hauling out a critter, whatever, so long as it involves the great outdoors and a GM Truck!

I will pick the two pics that I like the best by the end of my weekend marathon shift - Sunday at 11 PM, eastern. Each winning pic will get one strap...

Post away.:shake:

·
Go big or go home!
856 Posts
Never seen a low rider dragging a deer out of the woods!:rofljest:

:shrug: I was just thinking it might get more activity in the longe. Not saying someone with a lowered truck wouldn't drag a deer out of the woods, but not everyone deer hunts with a lifted 4x4. But either way. Goodluck! :wave:

·
Mossy Oak Pro Staff
2,668 Posts
Dan you need to tell whoever that is that's shooting needs to stand up straight and not lean back!

·
Mossy Oak Pro Staff
2,668 Posts
I'll play! :crazy:

Fishing at the Outer Banks...

pics005.jpg

A little mud by the hunting camper...

andysdeer002.jpg

And one just because!

Texasbuck06002-2.jpg

·
Mossy Oak Pro Staff
2,668 Posts
Our season opens here in less than 2 months. I'll get some mo betta pics then! I hope.

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
Thansk Bro. Got alot for you to choose!

Dad's 9 point. Only had 7 Scoreable points. Broken brial tine, and one point was SHORT. Score a hait over 120. Not bad for a 7 point!
1246454493.jpg

Grandpa's Crawfish pond kill
papa.jpg

My first deer
deer1.jpg

My Brother's first deer
mikeys8pt.jpg

another doe i smacked
2nddeer.jpg

Loaned my cousin my .243 Savage, and he killed his first deer.
mestephen.jpg

Limit of ducks before 7 AM
000_0108.jpg

000_0115.jpg

Muzzle loader kill.
000_0141.jpg

Ducks at Drew's (Cajun4x4) camp
l_a1dac99f4eb44dbe81e29ef4f9e7f86f.jpg

Me and the GF. Her second deer.
megansdoe.jpg

Sporting a catfish caught after the duck hunt!
l_3d16b5a62ba17f3e39d25a2b0fb53f32.jpg

·
Mossy Oak Pro Staff
2,668 Posts
Great pics Marcus but where's the GM?

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
Great pics Marcus but where's the GM?
Cant see it well, but my grandpa's truck was a SCSB 90 chevy 4.3L.

Ohh here is going to the hunting camp after Hurricane IKE. Look in my mirrion you see thr Gator Tail to get in the back waters to get them ducks. Who said i dont wheel my dd? Hell it was in Flooded saltwater from the storm.
100_0670.jpg

100_0671.jpg

·
Mossy Oak Pro Staff
2,668 Posts
Great pics man. I've done a shitload of hunting buck I've never gotten in to duck hunting. I guess deer and turkey take up so much of my time as it is, I don't need another vice.

I'm sure I'd love it but I've just never gotten in to it.

·
Banned
1,500 Posts
does there have to be an animal in it? all i got right now is a dirty yukon and a loooooooooooooooot of game in the deep freeze

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
ill see what i have but there all going to be with a airboat instead of a truck, we mostly hunt deer and hog down here

·
greyZ71
980 Posts
Here's a few pics I have that include my truck.

IMG_0448.jpg

IMG_0449.jpg

IMG_0458.jpg

IMG_0462.jpg

IMG_0754.jpg

IMG_0755.jpg

IMG_0758.jpg

·
Mossy Oak Pro Staff
2,668 Posts
Nice shot on that buck...the doe looks gut shot though.

Mmmmmm piggies. Yummy.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts