GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to get my coilovers filled.. Any of you LA boys got a number or address for shelby?

·
LOUISIANA BORN AND RAISED
933 Posts
Don't worry I'm sure one of em will chime in before the days over...well...I may be wrong....It is Sat. and you know what that means....Gettin Shitty Sat!! You better get in touch with them before they start hitting the Whiskey!!

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've been to 4 offroad shops and 3 welding shops in a 60 mile radius of me and nothing. No One can fill my shit. FUCK

·
The Green Seal
3,721 Posts
337-526-7246

i think marcus told me he is at a bachelor party this weekend or something... im headed to to LC in about a hour or so, me and his roomate are goin pick up some trans/tcase goodies in sulfur :evil:

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I mean is this rocket science? They all say " Ive never heard of that". Fake ass offroad shops

·
Super trash and proud
1,921 Posts
just pulling some thoughts. Did you try these guys to see if they knew anything about them

Name: Airgas Southwest
Phone: (337) 625-2277
Fax: (337) 625-2203
Address: 2210 Swisco Road,
Sulphur, LA 70663

·
Super trash and proud
1,921 Posts
or try this spring shop and see if they know who does them:

City Spring Service
713 13th St
Lake Charles,LA70601-7463
Local: 337-439-3238

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOL no one works weekends

·
Super trash and proud
1,921 Posts
Yeah I have that problem at work. We run 7 days a week but many of our service companies don't or only do weekend call.

I just had to call a guy to bring me a pump out and he sounded pissed off. Sounded like he was at some type of ball game or something.

·
Maniac
692 Posts
Thats shitty, Jameson. Hopefully someone who can do it is open for you.

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Im not really pissed about no one being opened. Just pissed that whenever I ask anyone about it they look at me like a fucking idiot. I called a few places in Dallas since Im moving to Fort Sill, OK in a week and they told me to call Motocross shops or Dealerships who sold Dirtbikes. So I called the ones that were local...nothing. FML, I guess this is not going to happen this weekend...AWESOME!!! :nono:

·
Maniac
692 Posts
Im not really pissed about no one being opened. Just pissed that whenever I ask anyone about it they look at me like a fucking idiot. I called a few places in Dallas since Im moving to Fort Sill, OK in a week and they told me to call Motocross shops or Dealerships who sold Dirtbikes. So I called the ones that were local...nothing. FML, I guess this is not going to happen this weekend...AWESOME!!! :nono:
If you are thinking about stopping in Dallas to do it, hit up Steven at A/T Fab. He knows his shit, and I'm pretty sure A/T Fab is his screen name. He did my leveling kit for me and did a wonderful job. He may know of someone that can help you.

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If you are thinking about stopping in Dallas to do it, hit up Steven at A/T Fab. He knows his shit, and I'm pretty sure A/T Fab is his screen name. He did my leveling kit for me and did a wonderful job. He may know of someone that can help you.
PM sent

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Super trash and proud
1,921 Posts
I read a thread earlier today ,when I was searching for you, where that is what they told that guy to do. They said you can get everything from airgas and not buy that expensive of a kit

1 - 20 of 39 Posts