GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Formerly m3xicano4ever
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont really know much about body dropping so thats why im asking. Which one will i need for my truck? its a 2004 sillverado 4.3 and what all do i need that goes with the hydroboost?

·
The early stache
2,503 Posts
You need the brake pedal, master cylinder, booster, and lines off an HD. Then just run a t for the 2 return lines. I paid 180 shipped and it was off an 06 with 20k miles.

Edit: for that 180 it came with the ps pump too

·
Pebble Pushers
3,028 Posts
You need the brake pedal, master cylinder, booster, and lines off an HD. Then just run a t for the 2 return lines. I paid 180 shipped and it was off an 06 with 20k miles.
bitch...or spend like $800 on the hydratech kit :mad:

·
The early stache
2,503 Posts
I don't think the stock vacume boost pedal will work with the stock hydroboost. Plus, it's not like it's expensive.
Did you get all the hd parts I mentioned minus the pedal or did you get the hydratech?

·
The early stache
2,503 Posts
i love mine no fade at all just rock solid when you hit it.
werd. I'm not sure it stops quicker but it feels so much better. It's not squishy like the vacume booster. As soon as I touch the pedal it feels firm. Worth every penny and it was simple to instal

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
I've got a hydrobooster I'll sell for $125 shipped. It's in awesome shape off a 2006 with under 40k miles.

·
tuckin
1,044 Posts
I don't think the stock vacume boost pedal will work with the stock hydroboost. Plus, it's not like it's expensive.
Did you get all the hd parts I mentioned minus the pedal or did you get the hydratech?
I bought everything except the pedal and everything worked great. I think all the parts came off of a 02 hd. It might work better with the hd pedal but everything seemed to work 100%

·
Registered
104 Posts
i bought del's 03 nbs and it has been swapped, but it says service brake booster everytime i turn the truck on? everything works great. any ideas?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts