GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hydrobooster with master cylinder off of a 2005 2500hd and one of the hoses (1 of 2 high pressure hoses) that you will need to do a hydroboost swap on your truck the other hose is $15 from rock auto. This is a great swap and I just wrote a huge article explaining how to do it (search hydroboost install). Not a hard swap at all and definitely worthwhile.

IMG_056537.jpg

Just these two things go for almost $500 new from GM, Im asking $175 for both of them plus shipping, or $200 shipped to you. I will entertain all offers, but I have these as spares and just want to get my money back and get rid of them.

this is the vacuum booster, vacuum hose, brake pedal, and a high pressure line from the gear gox to the power steering pump from my truck (04 silv, 62k). I took these off to do the hydroboost swap so I dont have a need for them anymore. Hows $50 plus shipping sound? Make an offer...

IMG_056637.jpg

I have this listed on 3 different forums so I am expecting the hydrobooster to go quick...

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, the pedal is $35 from a dealer though (got mine from gmpartsdirect). Which is funny because every salvage yard I called wanted over $70 for just the pedal.

Im in NE alabama, about 40 miles east of hunstville.

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
you willing to sell the hydroboost line? If not what did you search for on rockauto? I didn't have much luck probably because I didn't know what to look for.

·
2 Door Hoes
3,137 Posts
I'll probably take all dis off yo handz :biggrin:

·
GMFS Member
845 Posts
I have a power steering pump with the return fitting if you would like that as well.

Let me know!
What's the story on the pump?

·
GMFS Member
845 Posts
PM sitting in your inbox.

·
Registered
442 Posts
whyd you get rid of all that stuff?

·
Registered
442 Posts
Well my parents want someone to install the cam and springs "professionally". So unless you can figure soemthing out where it would work out. I have to get them put in from somewhere around here. But good luck selling this stuff man. I'm sure it'll go to good use somewhere. Maybe even in my truck someday. I'd love to have softer brakes.

Bump for a nice guy.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Man your parents are killing me. Pay me and I could be considered a professional. Shops are going to want at least $500 to install it assuming you bring all the hardware, and thats without any tuning.

Oh and I sold the hydrobooster, mast cylinder, and hose like 2 months ago :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts