GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
THE VIKING !!!
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a free 62' SWB Frame with all the suspension from a guy around the corner, Woot.. Im going to bag it and put the rims off my Sierra on it ..

How it looks now..

Im going to put a fleetside bed on it.. :D

·
Giggity Giggity Giggity
3,169 Posts
Awesome. I saw a truck today that looked like yours sits now and thought to myself how it'd be cool to have one just like it except in a fleetside.

·
THE VIKING !!!
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought about it, I cant pull my first truck I ever had apart.. :bawl: On top of that, the truck is all matching # other then the different wheels,283 is built and has a different intake and carb on it .. I still have all the stock stuff..

The Plan now is to find a 64-66 Chevy (I know where one is) and then just look for a SWB Fleetside bed ..

·
orale vato! arriba!
645 Posts
to bad you guys dont live in arizona my friend has a 1962 c/10 fleetside, long bed for 1000 obo bucks no rust, well only rust is in the driver side floor panel but the body is straight has an enigne but its just a block. it is a 235 I6, with a grannytranny.

·
THE VIKING !!!
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think I am getting a 1966 Shortwide Custom Cab truck for 400 .. :D

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
sweet truck man!...you living in Round Rock? where abouts?

·
THE VIKING !!!
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sweet truck man!...you living in Round Rock? where abouts?
I actually live in Dripping Springs, but I also have a house( My mother's) that I visit on the weekends sometimes in Round Rock close to the Dell Diamond..

·
THE VIKING !!!
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think I am getting a 1966 Shortwide Custom Cab truck for 400 .. :D

The guy sold it hours before I went to go get it, the search goes on .. :(

·
Registered
170 Posts
I love the old longbed stepsides

1 - 14 of 14 Posts