GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
meow
15,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No where to offroad + boring saturday + camera = I cant flex pics. Depressing... but the thought of dumping more $$$ into suspension is even more depressing :insane: Back right tire is off the ground too :nono:

CIMG1250.gif

CIMG1252.gif

CIMG1253.gif

CIMG1254.gif

CIMG1255.gif

CIMG1256.gif

CIMG1257.gif

CIMG1258.gif

CIMG1259.gif

CIMG1260.gif

CIMG1261.gif

CIMG1262.gif

·
4,725 Posts
nice autozone exhaust tip

·
Cocksmith Extraordinaire
4,775 Posts
get bigger tires or kill yourself

·
submarine z71
1,312 Posts
well with 6" of lift and 285s it aint exactly gonna look stuffed

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
Nice man thanks for the 4wd conversion

·
resident pyromaniac
7,498 Posts
nice exhaust hanger in that last photo:read: thing will never break, eh? truck looks good though man! i love clean OBS's:anitoof:

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
i think id shit myself before I flexed mine out so much that the tire came off the ground.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
Shit phil, Ill post some one foot off the ground pics this summer. :crazy: You just have to feel the trucks balance is all.
yeah, im still new with that. I cant shake the feeling that my truck will go over very quickly if/when I "flex" it out. then I'd have a lot of 'splainin to do to the rents :insane:

·
meow
15,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
CIMG1254.gif

get stuck?:crazy:

lol truck looks good dude.

When 2hi is applied and open traction... pretty much stuck when u leave the pavement :lol: would look alot better with twin steering dana 60's though :hmm:

yeah, im still new with that. I cant shake the feeling that my truck will go over very quickly if/when I "flex" it out. then I'd have a lot of 'splainin to do to the rents :insane:

awww phil... just remember its like 6000lbs your trying to flip over :crazy: then if you fawk up the cab u can turn it into a trail rig :rockit:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts