GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just placed my order for my 4/6 djm drop kit from stylin concepts. I called stylin and they said that it would ship directly from Djm and it should be here buy the 10th. I hope he wasnt just sayng that but from what i've heard they have good customer service so lets just pray that i'm another success story.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
You should get when they said, if DJM gets it out on time. I ordered some stuff yesterday andit should be here nolater than next Tues. so I wouln't be surprised if it got here Fri. or Mon.

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So dark if i get it next week do you think we could do it on the 12th it is a sat it shouldn't take more than one day vicred said he did it in 5 hrs but he had the c-notch already done. there are some other people that say they can help if we need it i say the more hands and minds the better.

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
I ordered it from them and it came within a week, great shipping practices. Congrats on the 4/6 :head: Can't wait to see it on the truck!

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
You'll get it on time no doubt. I've ordered a lot of shit from them and it was always there when they said it would be. Congrats on the 4/6!! You'll love it!!!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
i got my spindles and grill from them i would do business again plus they gave me a 10% off next purchase coupon so i HAVE to buy something else :head:

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
Im glad you decided to go with the 4/6. I cant wait to see if completed. If its on a Sunday, Id be happy to lend some assistance if needed.

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hopefully if it arrives on time we will be doing it the 12th im keeping my fingers crossed

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ohh trust me i will. by the way where can i get the shock relocaters from and how much do they cost. Dammit i want my drop on now i cant wait until next week

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
Shock relocators are included in the DJM CalMax 2 kit

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
even better. I wish i could just go to sleep and not wake up until next weekend. This will be the first big thing i have done to my truck. I do have another ? though will my stock tire's fit with no problem they are 255/60/16 im pretty sure that is what they are. thanks for all the help. next on the list is getting a rollpan molded in an getting the tailgate shaved. I also want to do my interior like y2kseirra's. Rims will have to wait until hell freezez over or until pigs can fly. i really dont care though b/c i kinda like the way stock rims and tires look.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts