GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
35's > MPG
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got an itch last weekend to ride, so i packed up the quad, filled up the truck and drove out to Johnson Valley OHV for a day of off roading and solitude. Surprisingly, the clouds were out and that helped keep temps down. Since i didn't have anyone to go with, i couldn't get any 'action' shots. Sorry...maybe next time.

·
Registered
871 Posts
looks good...mmm lifted white crew cab:head:

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
:roflbow: @ that being dirty....Duhons bump plzkthnx

·
35's > MPG
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the compliments guys...i really do appreciate the kind words. I know it isn't really very easy to see in these pics but they were taken right when i got there. Thank god it wasn't too dusty...the truck cleaned up really easily.

*Sadly, this is 'dirty' for me because i am on the "wash every weekend and strip old wax/apply new wax every other weekend or two" plan. I try to take really good care of her because i need it to last me through an engagement and a few years of marriage.

·
dunemashingismyspieclty
753 Posts
SAWeeeeT...lift and wheel/tire specs, love that wihte truck look

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Your truck looks great man.

How'd you attach that flag pole to your hitch?

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
looks badass man..now you gave me the itch to go lol

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
nice pics and the truck has a real good stance. i like it.

·
Diego Mafia
2,625 Posts
looks good as usual man!!! nice flag

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
truck looks great man.

·
35's > MPG
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thanks for the continued compliments guys...i'm truly humbled by the positive response. :worship: i've worked hard to get her to what she is and although it won't ever truly be complete, i'm happy to say she's my very own.

the flag pole is home brew (as i'm sure you can tell from my pics)...a piece of 2" pvc sits over the ball and a small bolt is drilled through one side on a diagonal so that it can't be taken off unless the the bolt is removed. I know it's not the nicest looking thing in the entire world, but i'm damn proud to be American and this is my attempt at making it known.

anyone looking for a riding partner can definitely give me a shout...i'm always looking for a reason to pack up my rarely used quad and as long as i don't have previous plans, i'd be happy to meet up for some offroading and riding.

·
PROUD CHEVY OWNER
10 Posts
hey bro love the truck...lookin fresh..plus the flag man...truly EPIC!!!

proud to be an AMERICAN...fuuck ya

1 - 20 of 21 Posts