GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Chevrolet Owner
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and a buddy went out to some local dirt roads today and i got to try out my 4 wheel drive. Only problem i had was when i was climbing some rocks my fan started rubbing my fan shroud and making a horrible noise. I just took it off and it ran great after. Here are some pics.

Picture_001.jpg

Picture_002.jpg

Picture_003.jpg

Picture_004.jpg

Picture_005.jpg

Picture_006.jpg

Picture_007.jpg

Picture_008.jpg

·
Chevrolet Owner
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Picture_009.jpg

Picture_010.jpg

Picture_011.jpg

Picture_012.jpg

Picture_013.jpg

Picture_014.jpg

My buddy drives the Z71 and i got the Blazer

·
Registered
707 Posts
Nice Pics!!! How does your friend in the GMC have a sunroof? I've never seen a sunroof on a pickup before. Makes me wanna have one too.

·
Chevrolet Owner
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lokoh said:
Nice Pics!!! How does your friend in the GMC have a sunroof? I've never seen a sunroof on a pickup before. Makes me wanna have one too.
Its aftermarket, He had it installed right after he bought it. Its pretty sweet. He also has a beefed up t-case/tranny/bigger radiator and a bunch of other stuff because his dad hauls gym equipment with it all the time. I was surprised at how well it did being stock

·
Chevrolet Owner
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
95GMCD6014 said:
Where in SD is that?
Its a place called proctor valley. You take the 94 east from SDSU and follow the 94 till you hit proctor valley road and then it turns into a dirt road and there is a bunch of hills and stuff that come off of it. It was my first time out there and i liked it a lot better than corral canyon

·
Proud Chevy Owner
859 Posts
The previous owned of my truck had a sunroof put in my 2500HD. Its comes in handy in the summer when you leave it cracked open and the hot air goes right out.

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Nice K5
Looks like fun, nothing like hitting some trails with a couple friends:rocking:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts