GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I got me a new truck the other day. It's a 92 Siverado, ext. cab, new rims and tires. I am gonna put a new bedliner in it, clear corners, new euro lights, a new billet grille, my dad is orderin me a new throttle body spacer, k&n air filter. Then I am gonna buy a cowl hood. Then in a few years I am gonna put some new rims. I will have some pics posted either today or tomorrow!

·
NOT A SHOW TRUCK!!
372 Posts
OrangeCrush said:
sounds cool, id say to try and avoid euro lights, shit looks cheesy kid :read:

:word: most euros look ugly as hell,and yeah I do have a set but one of my stock tails was broke and they were free so what the hell :read:

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
:head:

Can't wait to see some pics :bowtie:

And I agree about the euros...I don't much care for the OBS styled ones

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
awsome. what year was your other one?

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The other one was a 96 Silverado. I was gonna get that but then my dad told me that he would buy me a truck. So I was like ok. He bought me a new head unit, and some new speakers today, and then he just bought me a k&n air filter.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
your terrible at taking pics.... lol.. i'm gonna come over and show you how... you need some new mirrors and a grille update though.. btw everyone.. i know this kid..

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
did you hold the camera with your feet? :anitoof:

anyway it looks good, now get to moddin it

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
98BlueBowtie said:
:word: most euros look ugly as hell,and yeah I do have a set but one of my stock tails was broke and they were free so what the hell :read:
i'd thoose candied :read: Gets rid of the cheesy look fast.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Today I got a new Kenwood head unit. Then sometime this week I am gonna order some 12's. Then I think I am gonna update the front end so I can put a new billet grille on it. Because, I can't find one to match my truck. Then I am takin the glass packs off. Then clear corners for right now.

·
NOT A SHOW TRUCK!!
372 Posts
2k1slvrdo said:
i'd thoose candied :read: Gets rid of the cheesy look fast.

I gotta find a set of stock tails first but I dont have the extra cash to spend at the moment so im stuck wit em unless somebody wants to donate some stock tails :read:

btw nice truck bro it will look alot better with a few mods :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts