GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some girl in a mustang ran into me the other day. there's two left turn lanes going out of my school's parking lot, she was on the inside and i was on the outside. she gave it too much gas and had some oversteer, then tried to correct the slide too much, and ran into the side of me. her door hit my tire and the side of my front bumper, and then her rear end hit the lower part of my door. i got an estimate to get it fixed and it's going to cost about $2,500. i get a new door skin, new front smoothie bumper, and almost the whole driver side of my car is going to be repainted. but the worst part is that i have to drive my mom's white 4 door tahoe while mine's in the shop, which is soo not pimp. o well.

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
sucks for whoever if they hit me :anitoof: They will be feeling it!

·
a.k.a. turbodan
3,220 Posts
dont say that guys. i wished the samething and i got rearended this past saturday. The insurance company is playing games allready and i was at a dead stop and they lady who hit me even said it was all her fault!. but i cant complain, i got hit, not hurt, now i get a rollpan and shaved tailgate!

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
jgood2709 said:
some girl in a mustang ran into me the other day. there's two left turn lanes going out of my school's parking lot, she was on the inside and i was on the outside. she gave it too much gas and had some oversteer, then tried to correct the slide too much, and ran into the side of me. her door hit my tire and the side of my front bumper, and then her rear end hit the lower part of my door. i got an estimate to get it fixed and it's going to cost about $2,500. i get a new door skin, new front smoothie bumper, and almost the whole driver side of my car is going to be repainted. but the worst part is that i have to drive my mom's white 4 door tahoe while mine's in the shop, which is soo not pimp. o well.

damn that sucks man... but, i saw some chick driving ur truck around the parking lot where i work. She ran over some curbs if i remember correctly:read:

but that sucks man... get some more money... i'm sure jeff will make it look like new again :anitoof:

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
atomoverride said:
yeah take that girl to the cleaners.....
around here... chances are the girl's dad is a lawyer... One of my friends got his tahoe hit at that very same parking lot. The kid hit the side of the hoe and keep going. The front quarter panel, the front drivers door, the rear driver's side door, and rear quarter panel all had to be replaced. ONe of his friends got out and beat the shit out of the kid. Big mistake, his dad was a lawyer and he pressed charges. The friend is now going to anger management classes.

·
Registered
639 Posts
2k1slvrdo said:
The friend is now going to anger management classes.
Been there, I am still angry.... :flame: lol...still man that chick ought to pay for doing damage by peeling out of the school. Thats just not right man, make her pay.

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
This is another reason that i make sure theres no one around me when i peel out or whatever...i can't afford to pay for someone elses shit if i hit them...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts