·
rockin wheelies
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry guys i dont have any thing to put pics on i will try to soon

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
talk about a useless post, all we know is that your truck MIGHT be blue...... :wank:

:crazy:

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
I got my suspension lift installed it looks so much better.

so grant today i installed my supercharger my truck works so much better :anitoof:

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
i dunno bout you guys, but i filled up my tank with gas and damn what a difference that made :ninja:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
alright assholes, this dude is a friend of one of my buddies, i have seen his truck before, cut a newbie some slack :read:
brandon, get my number from John, and ill meet up with you and get some pics. :shake:

·
Keepin' it real...
2,284 Posts
Josh... since you know this guy... what the hell did he get? And what kind of truck does he have (body style, configurations, etc)? :bowtie:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Grant said:
Josh... since you know this guy... what the hell did he get? And what kind of truck does he have (body style, configurations, etc)? :bowtie:
if its the same friend of johns, i remember, he has a 95 ish GMC reg cab swb. if my memory serves me, it already had a body lift, or maybe his T-bars were cranked. i have a disk with some pics around here... lemme see if i can find it.

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
like a floppy disk? are you kidding me? You have to many friends josh, such as you, yourself, and your hand.

·
rockin wheelies
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
what the hell sorry i dont have the cash for a scanner or a digital camera. i spend my money on my truck and it is a 98 single cab short wheel base gmc sierra 3 inch body 2 inch suspension 33 bfg allterrains sony head unit 750 watt bazooka 2 10 inch sony explodes its not much but i fucking like it.

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
dude, chill out. You come in and say "I got a lift, looks good" and when people ask if you have a picture of it and what kind of lift it is you blow up at them. No ones saying buy a scanner or anything. People always give others hard times if they dont have pics, its kinda a truck forum thing.

With that said glad you like it, sounds like you have a good setup. The BFG ATs are great tires, I had a set and loved them, best AT ive ever driven on.

·
Banned
487 Posts
LIFT KITS!

are really good.

even though i dont own one..

but i did..

and im getting another

wait, i do too own a lift kit

a body lift kit

off my 85 gmc

but its still on it

sitting in the weeds

un-used.

anyways, sunday im going to pick up a lift for my K5... rough country 4" with front leaf springs and shocks, steering arm, brake lines, rear blocks with shocks all for $100!!!!!! :head:

Then 2 inch "custom lift" up front and 2 inch AAL's in back.....buttt..... haha i almost told you my master plan. You will see very soon. my plan is very secretive and only 3 souls know of this plan. if anyone were to find out, i would be forced to stick their weener in a meat grinder...

·
rockin wheelies
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thats cool im just fuckin with yall sorry sarcasim isnt expressed very well on a computer i will really try to get some pics

1 - 19 of 19 Posts