GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
22" Bazo B24 wrapped in Kumho Ecsta STX 305/40's.. if your having trouble finding the rim it's next to my girlfriend :grin:

[/IMG]

This is a picture of the rim up against the rental, just for looks.

[/IMG]

What do you guys think? Like? Dislike? I should have my truck back no later than Friday next week.. so stay tuned for more pics!

Justin

·
Registered
635 Posts
Both nice, very nice.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you thank you! Sevenfold, wish I could have had your help a long time ago when I removed the molding off my truck. The white truck is a rental!

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sevenfold said:
nice rental! usually they give out pieces of shit like malibus or metros. well if you ever need any help with installation (door handles, mirrors, whatever) let me know. :waytogo:
Thanks! $37 a day (2004 4x4 too!), they have special rates w/my insurance company. I'll definately let you know if I need any help with anything, you've already been a help to me so thanks :cheers:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
damn dude, good lookin rims, good lookin girl... what else could you ask for? well besides your truck back...:LOL: what happened to it?

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lowred said:
damn dude, good lookin rims, good lookin girl... what else could you ask for? well besides your truck back...:LOL: what happened to it?
lol thanks.. someone keyed it :greenchai: a while back, plus I scratched the shit out of it in Mammoth with a PLASIC shovel with a LITTLE TINY "New Metal Strip!" Plus all the little tiny scratches I put on my truck while removing the moldings.

So I went through insurance and I'm just repainting every panel, shaving back end, escalade handles, front end work, 2 inch drop in the back, all new shocks, some other little stuff.. but ya that's why it's away, paint. :D

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
yoskater said:
lol thanks.. someone keyed it :greenchai: a while back, plus I scratched the shit out of it in Mammoth with a PLASIC shovel with a LITTLE TINY "New Metal Strip!" Plus all the little tiny scratches I put on my truck while removing the moldings.

So I went through insurance and I'm just repainting every panel, shaving back end, escalade handles, front end work, 2 inch drop in the back, all new shocks, some other little stuff.. but ya that's why it's away, paint. :D
sounds good! get some pics! :naughty: of your truck too!:head:

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sevenfold said:
Are you getting this all done now? It will look sweet! :pimp:
yup its all getting done right now, I also ordered a Tonneau cover (there is a silver loaner one on now) that should be here Tuesday or Wednesday. I just hope that 2 inches lower in the back is enough.. if not I dunno what I'm gonna do? :think:

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sevenfold said:
I just did the math, those tires are 1.5" taller than your stockers. Also considering that you are likely on a 10" wide wheel, it might not work if you go any lower. But you never know, the 2" rear drop might be enough. I'm looking forward to seeing those on your truck. :D
haha that's funny my girlfriend and I were just in the garage measuring them, they're 31.5" tall and I believe they were 11" (or 11.5") wide! Width is due to the "reinforced" shit incase (or when) I hit a curb. I was hoping the 2" read drop will deliver what I want, so we'll see... if not I can always just take it to the :superhack SHOP! :naughty:

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sevenfold said:
It just depends on how much your tires will tuck. If they stick out of the wheel well a little, there not might be much you can do. If they tuck even just a little, there might be a few possiblities to go lower :)superhack) But seeing the size of the wheels and tires and that the rear is leveled out, it should look fine. :waytogo:
I'm hoping for the best :mexsmoke: And I'm not afraid to put my truck under the hacksaw :superhack

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
an032nv said:
Sevenfold -

I don't know the name, but here's a pic he took when they got here
http://www.iupload.net/012004/22's.JPG
just copy paste that into your address bar
Nice truck :waytogo:
I think those are the SLG06's, what kind of truck is your bro putting them on?

·
Registered
716 Posts
Originally posted Sevenfold
BTW, if you are interested in taking the badges off the sides of your truck or tailgate I can give you a hand... I need to do a tech article on it for the site with pictures.
I still have my side moldings on if you're interested. We can set something up if you want.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
nice rims... a guy around here is rollin around here on 22s with a 3/5 drop. I have no idea what his tire size is though. Hes a friend of ewogy's though. I don't think that guys rims tuck at all, so you might be able to squeeze a nice drop on :rocking:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts