GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
6,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to my dad's this weekend and he gave me the truck :rocking:

that day i installed my kenwood tweeters and crossovers (that i won) under the speaker grills, tweeters in the stock location and colormatched my grills.

06-02-07_1551.gif

06-02-07_1552.gif

06-04-07_1709.gif

as soon as i got home from Texas i went to my buddy's exhaust shop and got turndowns installed ($20), i had 3x22" tips straight out the back

06-04-07_1710.gif

edit* i'll go take a few more shots later, and my carped on my door panels isn't all dingy like that picture makes it look

·
Registered
6,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i'm surprised nobody said anything about my 'mud tires' like scott's old tires. 285/50s :D

nice

bag it!
possibly after i sell my YFZ, then maybe depending on how much i get for it. but i agree, it's begging for it.

My step brother is going to sell me his RF punch p2 10s, kenwood 800w amp and his box for $200 but i can't buy it until i go back to work. I'm scheduled for an MRI on thursday, the orthopedic thinks i tore some cartilage in my knee so i may be having surgery which means no work or money for a while

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
nice dalton we expect you at the next la meet :rockit:

1,798 Posts
cool man, i remember seeing when the tailgate got shaved on monroeracing.com or something like that, do those wheels tuck?

·
Registered
305 Posts
wow nice truck man. makes me want to shave my tailgate handle. Also, that truck is yelling 'give me a roll pan'. Later.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
looks great and good luck with it!

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
i'm surprised nobody said anything about my 'mud tires' like scott's old tires. 285/50s :D
Lmao I noticed, but I'm not one to say anything lol. The truck looks awesome dude! Good luck with your knee too.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts