GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To start off I hate winter:flame: and I hate dirty black vehicles....but I have let my tahoe go to shit!!

Its kinda a grey color right now!
ragged1.jpg

ragged8.jpg

This is where I smoked a ford station wagon:rocking:
ragged9.jpg

ragged2.jpg

This is what real rubbin looks like
ragged4.jpg

Dont you just love pressure washers???
ragged5.jpg

I was unloading fourwheelers off my buddies trailor and the trailor decided it wanted to run through my truck!

ragged6.jpg

Tree branch caught it mud riding...but it couldnt rip the whole thing off it just wanted to break it to make it look shitty!
ragged7.jpg

I also havent cleaned it since like november inside
ragged10.jpg

ragged11.jpg

I did however add escalade door handles inside and some components!

ragged12.jpg

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I gotta do a really good cleaning(when it stops raining and warms up) and then I am gunna get a new vent visor, bumper and get those other two spots painted and she should be bout good to go!

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
I would throw up if my truck looked like that lol. I couldn't drive it with the interior that dirty.

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its gunna be cleaned up soon! I just hate cleaning it and it being spring time and the windows down amorall or somethin of the sorts makes dust stick!

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
god damn things gettin beat the fuck up

It would take a good while to clean it well.

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the kind words:crazy:

The reason I posted this is so that I could show how bad it is....and then show how much better it looks...you catch what I'm throwin??

1,932 Posts
Thanks for the kind words:crazy:

The reason I posted this is so that I could show how bad it is....and then show how much better it looks...you catch what I'm throwin??

I missed that curve ball but if thats the story then get to fucking work :read: :rofl2: :anitoof:

·
Silver Edition
954 Posts
Ehh just be happy you dont have to cleant his interior...
100_3258.jpg

100_3259.jpg

Or completely take everything out to clean it
100_3269.jpg

The interior clean on this took about 27 hours with 3 guys (herculined it as well since the int was out)

Good luck with your clean!

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,252 Posts
mines been worse. I could go take a picture of all my dents and chipped paint that I've collected over the last year or so :anitoof:

·
Silver Edition
954 Posts
mines been worse. I could go take a picture of all my dents and chipped paint that I've collected over the last year or so :anitoof:
Lol yeah I got a nice one from sliding down a hill sideways into a tree....or of my several thousand scratches.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts