GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All I want is to lift my truck a few more inches. What would you guys suggest I can do?

Mods so far:
Fords keys
AAL in the rear

I was thinking maybe a 3" body lift, but I don't know if that would look good with 33's?

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
It's not too bad. Just get a buddy or two to help you. If you havent done it before it will probably take you a weekend to do. The front bumper is one of the hardest parts. You have to trim some off the frame horns to get the valence to fit right on there. Nothing major. Do that and run some 35s when your 33s wear out!

·
Registered
778 Posts
body lift and 315/17's would be perfect for what you are wanting IMO

·
TEAM FUEL MOTORSPORTS
7,892 Posts
BL is the way to go.

Others with NBS's also run Rough Country bars along with ford keys for more cranking and bigger blocks out back. But, you'll have some increased wear on front end components when cranked up that much. Theres a couple threads around about the Rough Country bars, try searching for them for some pics.

·
Bigger, Longer, and UnCut
987 Posts
Just do a BL, I have had mine on for almost a year and been running 265s. It took a weekend to do but it was well worth it. Oh and Id suggest the gap guards also, they kinda hide the BL and keep mud out of the engine bay.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts