GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've wanted one for awhile now, well when I got my new hood I went and bought the cover too. (I got a dent in the old hood and a cracked grille) So the whole front end is new. Hood, bumper cover,grill,bowtie and billet inserts. I have billet inserts for the bumper in the mail now. Oh ya I took the flares off too, what ya think?
53eeb1c3.jpg

7b4daa14.jpg

79cbbf55.jpg

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Heres the dent I got from a license plate and a piece of steel attach to it. It broke the my headlight too Their insurance paid for it at least $2500 later
DSC01486.jpg

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
I like it!! :rocking: :imo Get you a billet insert for the bumper too!

·
I will NOT cowboy up!
1,948 Posts
looks awesome! i agree, get the billet insert for the bumper. :rocking:

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ya I have the billet insert on its way now, I should get it this week. I still have the flares, I just wanted to see how it was going to look with them off. The body shop had the front 2 already off to paint the fenders, so I said what the hell.

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
:rocking: where did ya get the bumper billet inserts for the bumper? Do they make a center one, my friends been lookin :bowtie:

·
Two CC GMC Family
429 Posts
That looks really sweet! I wish they made one for the 03+ Sierra. I like it better with out the flares. If I could run without them I would... Very smooth and clean.

Ox

·
Chevy Owner
1,363 Posts
Lookin nice and aggressive man :rocking:

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I got the billet inserts from stylinconcepts. I'm trying the 03 SS bumper inserts to see if they will fit.

They are just some cheap blue bulbs in there

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
your front end owns :rocking:

i really like that SS bumper cover...if i don't do a front end conversion, that is going on for sure

oh yah...i think your truck looks better without the flares

1 - 17 of 17 Posts