·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
side.gif

tonneau.gif

wheels.gif

wheels2.gif

got bored earlier so i decided i might as well take a couple of pics for some proof :crazy: wheels are goin on tomorow... they woulda went on saturday but wheel pro sent hibdon the wrong lug nuts :pissed:

**edit** oh yeah if you notice the 2 wheels in the front... the damn tires are on backwards on those 2 so those have to be changed tomorow too

·
Original Members
1,090 Posts
sweet

·
Keepin' it real...
2,284 Posts
pewter00 said:
**edit** oh yeah if you notice the 2 wheels in the front... the damn tires are on backwards on those 2 so those have to be changed tomorow too

How thats? The Goodyears arent directional....

*edit* nevermind, Josh explained to me how those tires have different sidewalls, despite not being a directional tread. Interesting. Now I'm wondering WTF Goodyear was thinking when they decided to do that. Strange.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Looks good, how do you know they are on backwards? Are they directional? if they are, the left side will be different than the right side, if both sides were put on the same exact way one side would be running backwards.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok well not exactly backwards... but the lettering is diferent on each side.. i want the big lettering out instead of the tiny old looking letters

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
pewter00 said:
ok well not exactly backwards... but the lettering is diferent on each side.. i want the big lettering out instead of the tiny old looking letters
Is there an arrow on them with Rotation written by it? You should have 2 running clockwise and 2 running counterclockwise if they are directional

I know what you are saying, and I would want them all to look the same as well.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
there is a ribbed side with small writing, and a smooth side with large writing. i personally liked the smooth side better.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i dunno if they're directional or not but as long as i get the lettering matching and they last however long tires are supposed to last then i'm happy :D

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
I looked close at the tread, and I can see how it's sort of a mirror image of the other side, so doesn't matter which way they run .. like Josh said, put the smooth side out .. I had some tires with the ribbed side/writting out and when you run a cloth along it it would catch the cloth.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Josh said:
there is a ribbed side with small writing, and a smooth side with large writing. i personally liked the smooth side better.

yeah thats what i like is the big writing

·
I peed in your pool. Yay!
1,214 Posts
YAY MEATS!!!!!! I couldn't have lived without meats on my old truck. On my old truck i didnt even know the tires had 2 sides, i had the ribbed side and was pissed when i found out one side was smooth. Tire shine didn't shine on the ribbed side. Burtle Flipple

·
I peed in your pool. Yay!
1,214 Posts
sorry, i kinda raised it from the thread from the dead, I hope he has them on by now. :crazy: Jake

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
this thread is old... i posted another thread the day after this one with them on..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts