GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my way to work I forget to grab something out of the house so I turn around and head back to the house. Then all of the sudden I hear this loud boom, and I notice these jucies from this fucking june bug right on my windshield:flame:. And thats not it. These guys must have been having a party.:big_banana_Dance:

Not 1 mile down the road I swear to you my windshield is covered in these little fuckers. So when i get home I get out to see what damage they have doen and holy fuck. My front end looks like it has been painted brown.:biggun:

Its supposed to rain soon and I just hope the rain takes them off my truck cause it would be a pain in the ass to clean the son a bitch right now.:mad:

·
Registered
687 Posts
you better spray them off right meow

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
One hit me Saturday while I was riding my bike. I thought it broke my pinky finger off.

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
CHIMICHANGA
3,275 Posts
spray them down with a soapy solution so they dont fubar your paint

·
TROLL REVOLT of 2012
2,477 Posts
Just the otherday i cought like 200 butterflies with my billet grill :)

also once i had my hand outside gliding with the air and i cut a dragon fly in half with my finger and the head flew right into my break pedal it fealt like someone had cut my breaks :(

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I took my truck to the wash and they came off easly. but now its about to start raining but i would it rather rain then have those fucking bugs on my truck. Ill try to upload a picture i took with my phone later.

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
Must not be that abundant in DFW, cuz that article makes it sound like biblical stuff millions and millions of them.

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i know what they are now. they fly in packs. When you hit a group of them you will know for real. You will have splatters all over your front for real. they are bad around here i just havent hit any with my truck yet. but i got those june bugs good this morning. lol.

·
Masshole
5,276 Posts
we were talkin about bugs the other day at work. guy has a place in maine, apparently "black flies" are horrid! this time of year in my area we have may nats, and those red buds on the trees, pollens coming soon

1 - 20 of 36 Posts