GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have experienced offroading (for the first time)

It was the best moment of my life. to make a long story short, my automotive class teacher took the class offroadin today in his lifted obs GMC. We were up in the northern part of the state, and its basically all woods. It wasnt anything too hardcore, but i found myself grabbin onto whatever i could find and holdin on for dear life whenever we got at an angle. Man what a rush that sh*t is. I told him i was gettin a gm fullsize, and he let me drive it in an open field so i could get the feel of drivin somethin its size :burnout:

·
Registered
503 Posts
thats a bad ass auto teacher :rocking:

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
DirtyBlackZ71 said:
I'd definately like to meet that teacher. Seems like a kickass guy.
:word: that would be a really awesome teacher to have.

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
thats cool that you get to experience stuff like that, i've never been offroad j/k

Really cool teacher to go and show you the ropes, hopefully you will buy something that you can feel very confident behind the wheel of.

·
GPS Guru
347 Posts
I wonder what kind of hell would have been raised by parents if you all would've crashed and died... :read:

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
wait...u can take trucks offroad...this seems dangerous... i thought vehicles were meant for the road....
heh thats cool man...another day...another inspiration

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
it all makes me want a lifted truck, then i start to thing about lowering it, and my mind bends into a pretzel :anitoof: did any of u guys have this feeling? maybe ill lower my GMFS and then buy like a jeep or sumthin

·
heavy on the skinny pedal
1,732 Posts
You have a beter teacher then me. I asked what size tires could fit on a alinment rack and thay asked what size tires i wanted and then told me i was ruing my by lifting it.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
black4x4 said:
then told me i was ruing my by lifting it.
Just practice some rock crawling on top of their cars, then theyll see whats ruined :evillol:

·
heavy on the skinny pedal
1,732 Posts
the one it might be alittle hard to do since he drives a zr2 but the other i could probly crawl over his ford.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah, crush that ford

1 - 17 of 17 Posts