GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres the only picture I have of my ride. I'll take more after lunch after I wash all the pollen off of it. THe pin stripes come off when the hood gets replaced. Other than that, any suggestions?

Picture006.jpg

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Sweetness

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like it too. It just needs some apperance work done. The guy I got it from was just out of high school so it still has the high schoolish 'neck look and sound. Especially the sound.

·
Giggity Giggity Giggity
3,169 Posts
Pretty clean looking truck. Let me guess, straight pipes with cats? I used to love the way that sounds on OBS trucks but it gets old.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Flip the tires BWO :imo. Then if you really wanted to, you could get some wheels for it. I'd pretty much leave it stock though. Looks good though :thumbsup:

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pretty clean looking truck. Let me guess, straight pipes with cats? I used to love the way that sounds on OBS trucks but it gets old.
Thats exactly what it is. And the tips look horrible to me. I want to do away with them and do turn downs somewhere under the truck. I don't mind tips, but the way they're installed looks like crap.

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
how LOUD is it man? what setup u running?
Its damn loud. Kind of annoying. Straights with the cats and the 3.5" tips like every other high school 'neck.

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture002.jpg

And my ugly ass tips if you can see them
Picture001.jpg

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you. It is very clean. it has one crack in the dash and other than that its flawless. I was amazed it was kept in such good condition for the owner to be so young.

·
GMFS Sr. Canadian Member
4,519 Posts
hack off the tips, other than that looks good.

personally i would lose the z71 sticker but i know some people like them

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah, the tips will be a goner soon. I need some mufflers too. I'm tired of the straights. Maybe they will sound better with no tips.

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nice man, what happened to the ford?
I had to let it go. The payments + gas and insurance were running me almost a grand a month, and I don't make enough to do that! It only got about 9 mpg.

I miss it sometimes, but I can do the same thing to this truck one day :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts