GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who love poorboys products, you'll like this :) For those who love poorboys nattys paste wax, you'll REALLY like this :D
Introducing the new, limited edition Nattys Red Paste Wax :rocking:

This limited edition run is being produced in quantities no larger than 1000 total jars. This is what I'm going to call nattys paste wax on steriods :evil: Wetter, deeper gloss and slicker! Its being compared to the slickness of a sealant w/ the depth and gloss of a carnauba.
Heres the story on availability. I was one of 7 lucky distributors to receive some of this in the first batch. I received one case this week, I'll have one more case next week, then its gone :bawl: I'm keeping at least 2 jars for myself :boobs: and I have sold 4 so far as of this post. That leaves me about 6 more for this week.
I'm undecided on putting this stuff on my site, just to save myself some time b/c I know its going to sell out so fast I'll just have to take it back down next week.
Heres a link to the page for some more info on it. PM me or email me if you'd like a jar.
http://www.poorboysworld.com/natty-red.htm

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
ill take one....

·
277 Posts
I'll take one with the wide mouth jar. Pm sent to you.
Thanx, Matt

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
Limited edition wax? Damn... I'd be tempted, but then when you run out nothing would ever take its place and you'd just be disappointed.

·
I miss you little guy
1,546 Posts
Limited edition wax? Damn... I'd be tempted, but then when you run out nothing would ever take its place and you'd just be disappointed.
I was all for buying some....until i read your post.:pow:

·
Milf Hunter
1,796 Posts
Got any left? I want one!

·
277 Posts
Thanx Chris! I got your e-mail. I send the money out paypal tomorrow.
Take care,
Matt

·
GMFS Senior Member
3,189 Posts
How much is a wide mouth jar shipped to 38305?What makes this wax so special?Is it perfect for a red truck?

·
Milf Hunter
1,796 Posts
Natty's waxes just makes your paint look like its dripping wet , the shit is amazing. Come on chris pm me with details i want one of these!

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
How much is a wide mouth jar shipped to 38305?What makes this wax so special?Is it perfect for a red truck?
Nattys Red is different than its other counterparts, blue and white, b/c of a redesigned formula allowing a slicker feel and deep gloss and wet look. Its been designed to work well on all colors. pm sent w/ price shipped.

·
Milf Hunter
1,796 Posts
Paid. Thanks chris.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts