GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
CENTEXOFFROAD
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I went to the waco u-pull-it to help a friend of mine get a radiator for his truck, well I look behind me and see this 97 1 ton dually chevy, and it has a freakin straight ass ranch hand bumper on it. so I get it for 250, all it needs is a little paint, modify it for my bodylift and it will be on the truck. Oh yeah, and I am guessing that truck was a ranch truck because it no longer had a vortec 350 in it. it had a carbed 350 from an early 80s truck, had the v-belts and the ugly exhaust manifolds on it. computer and everything was stripped out of the truck.

photo4.jpg

and here is the engine bay.

photo3.jpg

photo-4.jpg

OK, im done.

·
CENTEXOFFROAD
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im aware sir. just tryin to give you some inspiration
yeah, I know, it looks good, I'm just sayin, its alot easier to put one of those on and off than it is with a ranch hand.

·
Registered
564 Posts
body lift and ranchhand,
SANY0314.jpg

pic of the brackets, i chopped a old warn trans4mer brush guard cause i liked the frame brackets and the fact i could make it bolt on...
SANY0316.jpg

oh yeah and nice find on the bumper, i paid right around 1k for mine after i hit a deer, i can now hit deer and push whatever i need to...

·
is Bi-Winning and a
8,241 Posts
Awesome find! I love venturing through pull it yourself yards...you never know what you might find!

·
CENTEXOFFROAD
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah, like a 14 bolt sf 4x4 with 4.56s and a detroit?!?!?!?!?!?!?!hmmmmmm:hmm:

·
Registered
564 Posts
yeah, like a 14 bolt sf 4x4 with 4.56s and a detroit?!?!?!?!?!?!?!hmmmmmm:hmm:
6lug? bet its cheap too, i got a 8 lug for about $80 at the local pull-a-part

·
Swamper Brotherhood
3,898 Posts
this thread is full of redneckness

·
CENTEXOFFROAD
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Do you have a problem with that...oh wait, whats your user name?...oh yeah, Bubba?

·
CENTEXOFFROAD
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
BTW thats my buddy in all of those pictures, he wanted to weld it so I let him, and it turned out damn near perfect for no plan, we just cut and started welding. He drives this big orange truck

buckholts09028.jpg

buckholts09032.jpg

1 - 20 of 41 Posts