GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my friend's cousin's truck... well, the rim of it

28s, wow... i wonder if they can get any bigger? I thikn its kindof retarted.

·
It's Jerry's World
3,573 Posts
yeah i think its kind whack, that blue EXT looks kool tho, but your cousins friends truck is a show truck, theyre whack to begin with....

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they daily drive all of the trucks, they are their rolling business cards. Its kindof funny, ur driving through a poor neighborhood where you see a ghetto tire shop,and BAM. 3 trucks lowered on 26+ rims.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha i had a similar experience driving by west coast choppers... shaq's S class out in front, in the middle of long beach. it was bad ass.

·
Registered
658 Posts
that shit is huge.....

·
eplingphoto.com
550 Posts
Shaqs escalade on bags is amazing that dub uses for shows they let me sit in it and hit the switches at Nopi and you wouldn't believe the room in it where he's so damn bit

·
It's Jerry's World
3,573 Posts
i think your trucks sweet funk, but if you dont drive it on the street then yeah i think its whack, i was under the impression that those guys ddnt drive theyre trucks till 2k1 told me they DD those trucks.....

·
eplingphoto.com
550 Posts
still don't make it whack... I have way to much money in my truck to drive it around and have to worry about idiotic drivers, coal trucks, bad roads..

I don't have the money to fix every little knick and scratch that comes on the truck and still try to show it every year.

Just because you can't see the real show side of things it doesn't make them "whack"

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Daily driven trucks are the only way to go...I somewhat see the show side of things, but I think that the antique trucks are the only ones that shouldn't be driven every day...Its just my opinion tho. Id have to drive the newer trucks everyday if I had one.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Personally I wouldn't be able to have a nice truck and not drive it. Sort of like having a brand new toy as a kid and not use it. But then again, I've never been to a show. Must be competitive so I can understand why you don't daily drive it.

·
eplingphoto.com
550 Posts
riiiiiiight... there isn't a truck on this site that would survive a week where I live if it was drove every day..

Theres at least 250 18 wheelers on the road hauling coal and gravel between my house and town. Trying following one of them in a truck with a new paint job and not lose your mind.

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
99redsilv said:
riiiiiiight... there isn't a truck on this site that would survive a week where I live if it was drove every day..

Theres at least 250 18 wheelers on the road hauling coal and gravel between my house and town. Trying following one of them in a truck with a new paint job and not lose your mind.
I drive my truck almost every single day. The highways around here are nothing but 18 wheelers and work trucks driving around for the most part (especially with all of the heavy truck traffic out of memphis, little rock, etc.) and i just have to watch who i'm around. If i'm close to an 18 wheeler, i'll back off of him or go around, i have some rock chips and whatnot in the front of my truck, but thats what you get for driving it everyday. Gravel trucks are horrible, and for the most part they don't even cover their loads around here :pp: However, I couldn't stand driving around in a "daily beater" if i knew i had a better vehicle sitting at home begging to be driven, thats just me though, and my opinion is just that, an opinion :)

Cars and Trucks are meant to be driven, if you let them sit too much, things start to go bad on them just like if you drive them too much :burnout:

·
eplingphoto.com
550 Posts
thats fine to but I have no problem leaving my truck in the garage till show season and driving around an 02 Trailblazer on the weekends and a company truck to work.

as for moving why would I want to move when I'm making as much as I do at a great job, and have another vehicle to drive.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts