GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Minitrucker
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, I am psyched again!!!!! My bright ass orange bedliner is here!!!!!! hopefully I can spray it in this weekend!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to pop some eyes out with this!!!!!!:rocking: Pics will be coming shortly!

·
resident pyromaniac
7,498 Posts
orange spray in bedliner? are you planning on actually using the bed? if so, i wouldnt do it :imo..it'll never look as good as it once did..my buddy had an orange s10 with matching liner and you could tell every little thing on it...

·
Minitrucker
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, That is probably true, since it is sucha bright color, but I will have a tonneau, and I am using speedliner brand, not line-x or Rhino Lining, We use purple speedliner for our industrial applications here at work and the work very well, mind you that purple is a much darker color! Also Since we do it at work can always shoot it again!

·
resident pyromaniac
7,498 Posts
Yeah, That is probably true, since it is sucha bright color, but I will have a tonneau, and I am using speedliner brand, not line-x or Rhino Lining, We use purple speedliner for our industrial applications here at work and the work very well, mind you that purple is a much darker color! Also Since we do it at work can always shoot it again!
sounds like you've got it figured out then

LoL I can't wait to see pics of this!
:word:

·
Minitrucker
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well here they are took me a week before I could spray it! but I love it!

and Saturday the new Orange Rally Stripes go on!!!!

·
resident pyromaniac
7,498 Posts
doing the tailgate as well i assume? its definitely bright. im interested in seeing how well the color holds up!

is it lowered? if not, its time to lower it now:anitoof:

·
Minitrucker
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah I lowered it 2/2 cause I am an idiot and didnt realize longbed hangers are different!!!! so gotta get some new hangers!!! to give you guys an idea of what I am going for here is the car I am trying to emmulate:

On Saturday the new ralley Stripe kit is goin on Should look like this:

·
Minitrucker
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
HOCKEY STRIPES WERE A CHOP, i WAS GONNA DO'EM BUT THE GUY DOIN EM WANTED AN EXTRA 75 BUCKS JUST FOR ORANGE, SO i OPTED FOR THE RALLEY STRIPES. NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT IT WILL LOOK MUCH BETTER AND CLOSELY RESEMBLE THE 69 CAMARO...

NOW I AM LOOKING FOR ORANGE HOUNDSTOOTH MATERIAL FOR THE INTERIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH I WANT SOMETHING DIFFERENT...NOT JUST INTRO 20'S, BAGS, AND BILLET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I THINK THIS WILL GET SOME ATTENTION!!!!!!!

·
Under Construction
8,417 Posts
i like it man, i kinda wish it was a short bed, but none the less looks good. if you can find one id do a regency spoiler, to match the camaros, and carry the stripes on the spoiler only

·
Need to go faster!
376 Posts
That's awesome man. I've been wanting to do that but didn't know how it'd look...if it would match at all.

·
Minitrucker
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I HAVE SEEN THAT REGENCY KIT AND IT IS SWEET!!!!!

HERE IS THE KIT I JUST GOT IN IN ORANGE:

·
Minitrucker
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah I originally wanted a short bed, but I picked up the truck with 20,000 miles for $10,700 with a 4.8 so yeah I settled a little but I think i got a better deal.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts