GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
be the first to make a thread in this area...all i gotta say....it must suck for ChevyGrl...the site was up like a week originally and she already had like 1000 posts..haha

·
Registered
716 Posts
Originally posted by SierraRollinDubz
He said in his first post that he wants to be the first to post in this area.
We'll I'm gonna be the first to post in membership evaluations about you and don't expect it to be positive! J/k. BogeyBoy knows a lot about audio things. He could have made it relevant

*edit* I just noticed Kal already posted in there.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
lets try to make it relevant... Boogeyboy post some pics of ur system. I haven't seen any since it was 8 10s, and i thought it was badass. I know people on the "other" site think its stupid... but you know they've got MTX in their rides:puke:

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
they said it was rediculous and how they'd rather buy a S/c or something instead of his system. But then again, their only mods were like clear corners.

·
Registered
716 Posts
If you got the space, stuff as much as you can. I'm limited to the space under my seat since I use my bed all the time(same reason I don't get a bed cover). If I didn't use my bed I would have ported some subs throught the cab.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
sierraon22s said:
If you got the space, stuff as much as you can. I'm limited to the space under my seat since I use my bed all the time(same reason I don't get a bed cover). If I didn't use my bed I would have ported some subs throught the cab.
lol you should see morgan williamson's truck... 8 12s, no back seat. was on the cover of sport truck awhile back.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
lol me too... chicks like my amazing viberating rear seats :naughty:

on an odd side note, my friends mom sat in the back for a second, and she was like "oh, thats nice!". Her mom is hot:D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts