GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my new parts today. Now I just need the weather to clear up so I can get out and install them.
Here what I got:
Esky interior handles
Antenna delete panel
And modil 1 Sticker and oil cap
NewParts.gif

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got it all from GMpartsdirect.com.
part # for label: 10236268
Part # for cap: 12555685

Both are from a vette from what I understand and direct fits.

·
Registered
777 Posts
what is the part number for the antenna delete panel? what do you do with the antenna when you install it?

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Thanks GM racer. I actually have a hidden antenna on the way from stylin. There is a write up somewhere about putting yoru factory antenna in your fender well. BUt in this ice storm in Tulsa my antenna got broken. Long story for that one, so I went to plan b and ordered an antenna. Here is what I will use http://www.stylinconcepts.com/parts.aspx/partfamilyid/1546/subcategoryid/286/categoryid/25
Cool deal, how is it in Tulsa right now, Im down here in Okmulgee and were still frozen solid.

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pretty much the same. My air system didn't freeze so I can lift my truck but my wheels are froze to the ground. So I can't get to work. The roads are nice I hear but neighborhood roads and parking lots suck.

1,932 Posts
Thanks GM racer. I actually have a hidden antenna on the way from stylin. There is a write up somewhere about putting yoru factory antenna in your fender well. BUt in this ice storm in Tulsa my antenna got broken. Long story for that one, so I went to plan b and ordered an antenna. Here is what I will use http://www.stylinconcepts.com/parts.aspx/partfamilyid/1546/subcategoryid/286/categoryid/25
This is going to sounds funny but my first car every was a astro van...first week i had it i took all kinds of things off (roof rack, tire rack, running boards) well i took the antenna off too. looked ugly well anyways I went to radio shack and got this nice little antenna that was basically a wire on clear tap. i ran it in the front window it went up one side and all the way across the top. i ran it so close to the end you couldn't see it sitting in the front seats and wouldn't notice it. welll anyways i remember it was like 5 bucks and got perfect signal...maby you should look into that, it would be more hidden than that and cost way less!

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
sweet. i think i'll order up that antenna delete pannel now.

what are the part numbers for the esky interior handles? thanks.

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks kid rock gtx, I'll look into that.

Kflynn56 part numbers are: 15029903/15029904 part numbers are the same for back for you have a cc.

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
thank you, sir. i just ordered the handles and the antenna delete panel.

·
SC 6.0
588 Posts
Thanks for the part numbers, I will be looking into the antenna delete pannel and indoor antenna. :) Although I did away with my antenna a while ago. I noticed one day I had forgoten to put it back on when I removed the truck cover. I still had good reception to the only radio station I listen to. :p

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
My antenna got broken in our recent ice storm so I took it off and I still get all the channels I listen to.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts