GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Bla*k *n Bla*k
6,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and I still cry myself to sleep at night knowing my boss sent me out here instead.
I get to go home today, but get paid full day rate till friday :rocking:

This is prolly the nicest part I ever worked in. Last month the other rig I was on is in the background in this picture, it snowed 1/2 a foot there yesttersay I was told.
Anyone guess where I parked?
DSCF0396.gif

Me and my boss, he's a mean mo fucka
DSCF0383.gif

My favourite I took
DSCF0389.gif

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Damn jobs and responsibilities!

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
that is beautiful country man, wish i could go visit not work lol

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
at least it was a nice work scene......what do u mean guess where u parked? arent u right there next to that trailer?

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Nice area but sucks you had to work.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Is it impossible to keep cars clean up there. I think ive yet to see a clean picture of your truck.

·
Bla*k *n Bla*k
6,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Is it impossible to keep cars clean up there. I think ive yet to see a clean picture of your truck.
I wash it maybe every 3 days with water that comes from the river or water well. Nothing like washing a truck in beaver piss haha.

Trannies doin fine, I think its just some clutches or valve body coming loose. Getting it drained again tommorow.

I only get 5 days off then its back up there again. I drove 1500 miles the last 2 weeks already, horrible

·
05 Jacked GMC
80 Posts
hey man, looking good. Reminds me of home, dirt roads and drilling rigs...your rig down the Sakunka Rd? If ya have yet to hit up Murrays pub in Chetwynd idd highly recommend it, hella good wings.

·
Bla*k *n Bla*k
6,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
haha already been to murrays a few times. Only white bar in town. I'll be bacl there in about 2 weeks if your around

1 - 19 of 19 Posts