GMC Truck Forum banner

i need 2 31" All Terrains

736 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Blue02 
#1 ·
hey guys
I need some tires for the winter
I have 2 31x10.5x15 BFG All Terrains in my garage so I am looking for 2 more
they don’t have to BFG's but something similar, also need to be 31" and fit a 15" rim, and have decent tread
please let me know what you have, I am willing to pay shipping for the right tires
thanks

#4 ·
I'm sorry i never got back to you about the tires on fsc. I have never shipped anything that big so if someone could point me in the right direction i will have no problem shipping them. Did you need wheels to i could throw them in with the tires for real cheap i want them gone. One of the tires has about 90% tread probably more than that cost me $125 new. The other has like 75%. I also have my stock wheels that came on the 73-87 4x4 blazer's and c10's if your interested in those instead. I guess i would take $75 plus shipping on the tires and if your interested in any of the wheels i would sell either set for $75 plus shipping. Someone please tell me how to ship these meats.

#5 ·
hey man
i forget which tires you had, if you could remind that would be great
to ship you can use ups for like 35 bucks a tire i believe or send them freight on a pallet for like half the cost i believe

#6 ·
i have 2 31 inch tires One is a brand called sport king tread is the same as bfg's a/t the other i think is a diff brand i will check later and get back with you. There is a pic on here somewhere i don't have time to find it now but i will find it later today.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.