GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
San Diego State Alumni
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember seeing a thread a while back where GM was offering the painted endcaps with foglights and wiring harness. anyone know the website, or places that sell these for 07 silverado?

I think they were around$350 or so.

Thanks

·
Diego Mafia
2,625 Posts
^^ what he said

·
San Diego State Alumni
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks JB, is that for the set? does it include wiring, or is wiring already there cuz i have the WT model.

·
Resident Metal Head
5,527 Posts

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
Thanks Mike. Is the conversion worth it? I think I like the look of it more, but I am not terribly torn on it. Looks great on black, but I am not so sure about a dropped red one?

·
Resident Metal Head
5,527 Posts
Light output wise, absolutely worth it. Makes driving at night so much better.
Look wise? I prefer the look of fogs on a truck than without. Looks out of place with no fogs :imo

This is the only red lowered truck that comes to mind. I know there is more, but been a long work day. :crazy:

carshow062.jpg

carshow066.jpg

·
Txwildman
481 Posts
Hey what's the Part #'s for just the wiring and headlight switch I already have the end caps and fog lights. I seen the write up for it but the part #'s provided are for the whole kit. Thanks.

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Light output wise, absolutely worth it. Makes driving at night so much better.
Look wise? I prefer the look of fogs on a truck than without. Looks out of place with no fogs :imo

This is the only red lowered truck that comes to mind. I know there is more, but been a long work day. :crazy:

carshow062.jpg

carshow066.jpg
Damn I want HD Hood but dont wanna go through getting all the other shit and painting i :nono:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts