GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
always wanting ,never get
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright everyone i am in love with GMFS trucks i want a lifted 4wd gmc 99+ but i dont think i can afford it right now so i now want a 99+ chev or gmc reg 2wd and bag it and do all the goodies to it.i have this damn dilemma all the time im tryingt o sell my tahoe right now and buy something else should i get a stock 4wd and wait forever to soup it up . or buy a stock 2wd and be able to soup it up almost instantly. what would you guys do in my situation? i need opinions. i love custom trucks " stock sucks" so please just give me your opinions thanks alot guys. :help:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Cost is similar to bag(if useing good quality parts) as lifting, now a static drop is way less exspensive than a lift. Of course, you have to figure in wheel and tire cost, and maybe regearing for a lift, but either rout is gonna be costly. Sit down and figure out which one is more important to you. Way the pros and cons of each, and see if one fits your lifestyle better than the other.

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Im bias but I also say save for what you want. I wish I had lifted my truck the way I wanted at first even though I would have had to save longer. Now im re-doing it and its costing 2x as much as if I had just done it the first time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts