GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
nope, but I noticed in the pic that it is in the Liteglow booth, so i checked thier website and still couldnt find any pics. So I sent them an e-mail to see if they had any more pics, or if they could give me an e-mail addy. for the owner.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
i've seen the truck at shows... i think he has a s/c. Not sure. but hes got navi rear lights.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He's selling it and I was looking in the ad that he made brackets to move alot of things around so the 23's would fit. I wanna see what it looks like bad.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
i just think he doesn't have front fenders... alot of guys have their inner fenders cut out. It should be hard to find someone with a under the hood shot.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I've seen alot of pics of NBS trucks with the inner fenders cut out (mine for 1), but I figured since this is a top notch show truck he may have moved some of the stuff differently than most people or something.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
not really, most show trucks take out all of the electronics and hide them. You wouldn't be able to see much anyways

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The only NBS truck I've seen with the electronics hidden was a body dropped silverado that was yellow and silver with a clean ass engine (I posted a pic of it on the forum before) The ones I see at shows and in mags just move the stuff around the only thing they'll relocate really is the battery, most of the time they move the fuse box by the altenator bracket (around that area), the coolant tank forward to the radiator, and they'll fab or get a K&N intake kit and shorten the tube.

·
always wanting ,never get
571 Posts
yeah i saw that on mautofied.com for 60,000 bucks,if i remember correctly .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts