GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, now that i have a bunch of cash i am finally going to do some serious modifactions to my trucks rear. I have come up these ideas so far, i want you to tell me if there is Anything else i could do, and which is your favorite that i posted. I want something that kinda of extra custom, that not even alot of street trucks have, but i want it to look good and smooth, after all, there are 5 other 2003 silverados in my local area, with 20's and 22's, i easily already have mine lookin better then theres, cuz rims and a grill is pretty much where they all stop, But none of them have rollpans, and nows the time that i want to prove mines the best.

Here's what it looks like now

shaved, reg. rollpan

shaved, plate on right of rollpan

shaved, reg. rollpan, no tailgate cap

shaved, smooth rollpan, and a plate box in the tailgate

shaved, smooth rollpan, and new rear window with plate box

Leave as much feeback as u can, other ideas wanted, info. on products and nething in general.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
id say having it like the second pic you put up, or having the entire rear end shaved and putting the plate up by the cab like you have in the last pic

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
Do what you want for the Handle, but I'd go with a painted regular roll pan with liscense plate in the middle and painted SS cap.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I dunno man I really think the first pic is the best mod!

I really like the look of the last pic with the tags in the window. Color match the tailgate cap or get rid of it and that would look sweet! hard tonneau to go with it and it would be smoooth as shit!

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
i'd just do the regular pan... shave the tailgate and take off the cap, IMO it looks horrible, even if its taken off. When they shave ur handle they'll fill in the wholes, so no worries there.

OH dump the exhaut off the back of the muffler. Either cut the pipes or get turn downs, I personally think pipes coming off roll pans look tacky

·
Registered
48 Posts
i'd go with the third one down, but lose the tailgate cap too. also, the dual pipes do look a little out of place on that truck, i'd definently consider getting dumps

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
I like the shaved rear end with the plate in the middle. Maybe a SS cap and a hard tonneau, like nafortin said, would finish it off...:bowtie:

·
Registered
711 Posts
why don't you go with a custom rollpan. i have a sir michael's molded into my stepside with the handle shaved. its got a lil custom touch around the tag. i also had the grilles powdercoated chrome.

rollpan.jpg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts