GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
except for shocks and a driveshaft!!!!

my CST came in today. id like to thank 00Silverado for finding such a sweet deal on my CST 6-8" kit.

my wheels (the right ones) came in yesterday. althought they are still 8.5" wide :flame: , they are XT series so they have 4.5" BS :head: 17x8.5 weld renegade XTs!

and my BFG muds 35/12.5/17 are still on backorder(2 more months), so i had to settle for a set of 35/12.5/17 procomp Xterrains. they were my second choice, so i cant complain too much. i got them mounted and balanced.

now to find some time and get some shocks!

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Awesome Josh :head:

Its going to look great and you are gona love it :rocking:

Cant wait to see the pics?

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
Josh said:
except for shocks and a driveshaft!!!!

my CST came in today. id like to thank 00Silverado for finding such a sweet deal on my CST 6-8" kit.

now to find some time and get some shocks!
Like I said Josh, once I saw that ad, I called your ass :D Glad you got the right rims this time, and I think you'll like the XT's too. Get some shocks and then a 3 day weekend and hit that shizzy up :head:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BDZ71 said:
Awesome Josh :head:

Its going to look great and you are gona love it :rocking:

Cant wait to see the pics?
to answer your question, the Xterrains are 34.5 inches inflated on the 8.5" wheels.

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
:head: It's going to look sweet when it's all put together :bowtie:

All the lowboys are getting lifted :anitoof:

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Josh said:
to answer your question, the Xterrains are 34.5 inches inflated on the 8.5" wheels.

:waytogo: That is going to look good Josh!
Are those Welds Polished?

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
01GMC said:
Inflated ... as opposed to deflated?
:D
inflated as opposed to off the rim :pow: :D

im gonna get a nelson tune, and keep my 3.73 gears.

the welds are chrome :rocking:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Josh your going to have a very nice 1/2 ton crew cab. In retrospect I thick the 6" lift and 35s would have been the way to go for myself...gald your doing it right to begin with and get that kit installed so we can see some pictures.

·
Keepin' it real...
2,284 Posts
Yep, those chrome Welds look badass in person, especially mounted on the XT's. Let me know if you need any help with the install. I dont know if I'd be much help from a technical standpoint, but I'm sure I can hand ya tools and shit, and drink beer. :crazy:

·
Registered
832 Posts
Grant said:
and drink beer. :crazy:
This is no lie. When i was working on my body lift, he came over to "help" and it consisted of drinking beer from my keg and saying, yep, you torque this one down enough? :D

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Eisenfaust said:
This is no lie. When i was working on my body lift, he came over to "help" and it consisted of drinking beer from my keg and saying, yep, you torque this one down enough? :D

:LOL: :LOL:

·
Loves yoga pants
2,412 Posts
:nopics: I know the smilie doesn't work but heck...it should...:LOL:

BTW, Josh, I got the headers on this weekend finally...truck runs great...:rocking:

·
Keepin' it real...
2,284 Posts
Eisenfaust said:
:LOL: :crazy:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts