GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I scored a used one for a decent price, should be here in about a week or so. Then to get it programmed and install that piece.

Look what you guys did to me, talked me out of the Denali one! :anitoof:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hit Man X said:
Well I scored a used one for a decent price, should be here in about a week or so. Then to get it programmed and install that piece.

Look what you guys did to me, talked me out of the Denali one! :anitoof:
you of all people will enjoy the trans temp gauge.......have you been without one?

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Once I saw a night shot of that 'Lac one, I knew it was what my truck needed. hahaah

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It just looks far better all around, more so at night. The 120mph speedo is a nice addition too.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Yes very great addition sence my new limiter is 135mph, i like the tranny temp even tho i dont tow anything....much better than the 2 half cirlce things on the stock one

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I had the speed limiter removed totally to something absurd like 190 or 200 I don't recall. :D Not like my 5500lbs truck will see a speed like that ever.

That empty spot has always irritated me, makes no sense why to offer trucks with a cluster such as that without that trans temp gauge. Shit, mine's an LT and was only a step up over the LS in features...until I got it.

Now it's getting much cleaner appearing and getting items it should have had. lol

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
But doesn't work on the '02 and older... :anitoof:

·
Registered
12 Posts
www.truckintrends.com
I got my set here. Guy did the programming for me, as long as I sent my original back. The cluster came with a pre-paid ups tag so I just put mine back in the box and shipped it back. He sold it to me for $275 I believe.

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
SikOne said:
www.truckintrends.com
I got my set here. Guy did the programming for me, as long as I sent my original back. The cluster came with a pre-paid ups tag so I just put mine back in the box and shipped it back. He sold it to me for $275 I believe.

was he easy to deal with?

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
$335 is nearly twice what I picked up my cluster for...

DFW is huge, there's a few local speedo places I spoke to that said they could do it...now to see if they can back the talk.

·
Registered
12 Posts
onyx said:
was he easy to deal with?
Absolutly (sp?) Talked to him a few times through e-mail, answered any questions. Once I paid, it only took about 2 days to get it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts