GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This weekend I went up to Tellico, NC for the clean up weekend with a bunch of TTORA (Toyota) guys. I had a bunch of fun, and this was the first time I had ever been on rocks. We picked up a lot of trash and had a good time wheelin. Now for the goods.
Didgital5005.jpg

Didgital5006.jpg

Didgital5007.jpg

Parked in fear of breakage (I had already bent my center link so the tires were toe'd in HORRIBLY)
Didgital5018.jpg

BAMMMMM, bent center link
PICT0365.jpg

Yotas!!
Didgital5019.jpg

Didgital5020.jpg

Didgital5021.jpg

Didgital5023.jpg

Didgital5024.jpg

Didgital5035.jpg

I did get some rock rash too. :rockon: I was so excited when I saw it. :hehe: Ill get some pictures of it later. I want to SAS so bad now and just play on the rocks.

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
Glad to see wheeling on here. The only rocks we have here are the limestone driveways at peoples houses lol. :lol:

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Finally a guy that comprehends! Rocks rock, don't they? :anitoof:
Why, yes. Yes they do. Now I want a leaf sprung 60 and linked 14b. It was SO MUCH FUN. Almost makes me want to say :321:, :nutkick:, :buttkick: to mud :hmm: Mabey I will be SAS'd when I transfer to Athens and have a diesel to haul the Z with. Athens will, shoot, cut half the driving out of goin to Tellico.

Nice toe-in man!
Thanks Ben. And just think, it was about 350 miles back to my house. But dont worry, I did a driveway alignment before I hopped on the interstate.

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like fun man. I'm jealous of the wheeling. I should be wrenching instead of posting right now :lol:
Well:nutkick:, GO WRENCH:whip:

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,489 Posts
looks fun man,

I saw a rock once but i got scared and ran away

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Carnage: center link= bent
DSC03249.jpg

DSC03250.jpg

Rock Rash: Rockers and t-bar bracket
DSC03240.jpg

DSC03244.jpg

Driver door
DSC03238.jpg

Driver back seat
DSC03239.jpg

Pass side
DSC03241.jpg

DSC03243.jpg

DSC03242.jpg

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
nice carnage...... sliders now

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
feels good huh?

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Looks like you had a great time man, congrats. I used to love mudding, but once I got a taste of what it's like driving on trails/rocks, I've quickly outgrown the whole mudding phase. Don't get me wrong I still love mud, but in my experience driving on rocks takes more skill and finesse, which I like. This may very well be due to the fact that most people consider muddy puddles around here "mud" and it is nothin compared to some of the mud you guys post. Time for some sliders!

·
NCOR
8,449 Posts
Very sweet! Looks like a good time.

Looks like fun man. I'm jealous of the wheeling. I should be wrenching instead of posting right now :lol:
Im with Matt though, except Im stuck at work so I have an excuse:anitoof:

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
feels good huh?
Awwww yeah.:anitoof:

nice carnage...... sliders now
There they are. I just gotta burn them all together and get all 36 G8 bolts.
DSC03164.jpg

I totally agree with you Casey. Folks around here go down dirt roads and stuff like that and then call it a "new paint job", which sounds damn queer IMO. I am trying to get away from the "sophmoric" phase of mudding. Now bogging is a different story, boggin is fun and not many people do it cause it is some serious goo, such as a school mud bog or mud tracks that scatter America. But puddle jumping is silly to me.

*Disclaimer And by puddles I mean dirt roads, ditches, etc. Not swamps or anything of that sort.

·
The Green Seal
3,721 Posts
nice carnage, looks like your a lil late with the sliders lol

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 68 Posts