GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my truck has been "iced" in the garage for a week straight.. hasnt moved an inch.. i decided today that i was gonna back it out of the driveway and pull down to the corner for some sweet pics in the ice... ended up making it about 50 feet from my driveway and got stuck.. ha.. my truck has no traction what so ever.. the 50 feet drive to mine house the speedo was reading 98mph and my tires were just diggin through the ice all the way to the concrete and throwing an ice rooster tail a good 20 feet.. it was awesome

msp.jpg

*edit* what i meant by paid $1.84 for the pic meant to account for the gallon of gas it took to get home.. ha

·
12 second truck club
1,324 Posts
cool pic man, wish we would have got some snow from this cold front all we got last night was sleet!:nono:

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha life sucks. at least you got the pic, right? lol
whole reason for the short drive was for the pic... well i intended on a little photoshoot... but i was blockin this ladies driveway and was tryin to figure out a way to get it out.. the tire tracks the hankooks left were sweet lookin too

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cool pic man, wish we would have got some snow from this cold front all we got last night was sleet!:nono:
thats not snow.. thats all ice.. the snow is supposed to be coming this weekend.. about 8 inches they said... this is so weird for oklahoma.. i've seen snow and ice like 5 times in my life... almost met that already in the last month and a half :crazy:

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so since it cant move in an inch of snow what do you drive around with in the winter?
it doesnt do this in oklahoma... this is alien stuff to us.. my school has been cancelled all week... and its 4 inches of ice by the way :crazy: or was.. it started melting a little today

·
12 second truck club
1,324 Posts
thats not snow.. thats all ice.. the snow is supposed to be coming this weekend.. about 8 inches they said... this is so weird for oklahoma.. i've seen snow and ice like 5 times in my life... almost met that already in the last month and a half :crazy:
dang that sucks, you gona hate snow when its all over lol

·
12 second truck club
1,324 Posts
the most ice and snow we have ever goten around here is a foot back in 1989, and about 5 years ago we got 4 inches lol, other than that we just get a tiny bit each year

·
Bassmaster
701 Posts
cool picture

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
so since it cant move in an inch of snow what do you drive around with in the winter?

I'm not sure what the weather is like in "Planet Piss" but southern states typically shut down at the first snowflake. Usually we get ice/sleet instead of snow that melts during the day and reforms as sheets of ice during the night. Makes for some interesting news segments the next day of people trying to drive in it. Since the southern states rarely see snow/ice we simply aren't equipped to handle it like the northern states where it is "business as usual".

1 - 20 of 26 Posts