GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(beastie boys, paul revere) Anyways, what's up to all. Thanks David for tuning me in to this site. I look forward to future contact with everyone here. I got a 02 Silverado, reg cab., short bed, dark blue. I've only tinted the windows (illegal limo tint) and dropped it. Did the drop myself last summer...what a bitch!!!! Its a 4X6 drop from DJM. The rides a little stiffer, but I'm use to it. As David knows, I'm a sub so my income blows. Here are my plans for the truck in the order I plan on doing them when I have enough $$$ :
:read:
Shave off all trim (I'll be doing this soon since it doesn't cost anything...lol)
Roll Pan
Flush Tonneau
Carpet bed (dark grey/charcoal)
Tuck exhaust system higher
Rims/Tires
and MAYBE a new audio system

I'm going to try and get some pics of my ride posted before I start on the trim. Later, Jason :rocking:

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
Hey Jason, nice to see you posting. Jason has a clean truck, but the one pic I got of it doesn't show the whole damn thing, so I wont post it up. I'll look forward to some pics :anitoof:

·
It's Jerry's World
3,573 Posts
"i did it like this, i did it like that, i did it with a whiffle ball bat ooooooooooooh"

haha beasties rule, enjoy the site :head:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
"its not a tough decision as you can see...i can blow you away, or you can ride with me" :guns:
Thanks to all for the greetings. I think I'm finally going to wash the ride and click pics today. With any luck, they should be up tonight on this thread. Later, Jason :rocking:

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well...I'm a slacker. Damn! LOL I was hoping to have those pics ready but it'll be a little longer now that a new work week is beginning. They'll be up soon though, Jason

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
aicdeftone said:
Well...I'm a slacker. Damn! LOL I was hoping to have those pics ready but it'll be a little longer now that a new work week is beginning. They'll be up soon though, Jason
If you're at school tomorrow I'll try snapping a better one :anitoof:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts