GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
dumpedv8
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im kinda tired of it.....what do you guys think??

151-5149_IMG.jpg

·
Asian as fuck!
3,863 Posts
I think it's ugly personally...

·
OG
1,498 Posts
I think it looks dull because it's not painted, nor does it have any accents..... grille insert, fog lights, etc.

I remember seeing it in person back in June at our FSC meet, it has potential :read:

BTW, is that a dent in your mesh grille?

·
Bassmaster
701 Posts
I think it looks cool. Your grille looks weird, like its creased or something?

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
yep rid of it...

on a side note, Im completely forgot about your truck cause I havnt seen it lately.. I love it

didnt you convert to 6-lug or something liek that..? I think I remember this from a long time ago

Edit: I just read your sig info

·
Under Construction
8,417 Posts
i agree get rid of it and do a painted smoothie with a black valance :imo

9,785 Posts
I like the on in your sig better man...goes with the truck better to me...how much do you want for the SS bumper tho...I got a buddy that might take it off ur hands.

·
dumpedv8
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im leaning toward getting rid of it.......i kinda want to do the painted thing still, but im not sure....

have your boy make an offer.....id like $200 + shipping.

the grill doesnt have a dent or crease, for some reasons in all pictires up there it looks like it does!!!!!:pow:

·
dumpedv8
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Let me give him a call and find out. What would shipping to a commercial address in 31792 be?
ill find out as soon as i can get away from my desk.....ill ship it from my work and save both of us some money!!

·
dumpedv8
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
to that zip code, its looking like around $85.00 just for shipping....its oversize 3 and ends up costing alot. let me know

·
.......¯\(O_o)/¯.......
155 Posts
i got a smoothie without a valance ill trade ya....

fronton.jpg

1 - 19 of 19 Posts