GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Good Ash, or Bad Ash?
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been thinking a lot lately about trading in my '99 silvy for an '02 or '03 Avalanche Z71- in either SOM, Black, or Dark Gunmetal Grey. SOme of the prices up here are getting too good to pass up, and I could really use the extra passanger room. Damnit... why can't I ever keep a truck for more than two years? :crazy:

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
I'm not a big fan of the Avys...but if thats what you want, and you think it would fit into life better with the extra passenger room and all, go for it. Its still a GM fullsize truck.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
avy's are sic. I love my paint guys truck. I'd get the body cladding and get it painted to match. It looks soo much cooler that way.

But i was the same way... When the 03s came out, i wanted one. I'm kindof glad i have my space age bubble shit though.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
124.jpg

thats his truck.. its bagged, but i think it looks 100times better than with just no body hardwear

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
With all the body cladding color matched, it does look 100x better. Avys seem to be the kinda truck that needs that body cladding to match the rest of the "extremeness" of it.

·
Good Ash, or Bad Ash?
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That truck is sic as all hell! And exactly what I had in mind, only with a 6" lift, 35" tires and a color matched grille guard. If I get blue or black, I'll color match it all... if I get grey or SOM, it'll probably be two toned with cladding Line-Xed black...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts