1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Asian as fuck!
3,863 Posts
wtf happened?!

·
GMFS Señor Member
1,326 Posts
Jesus Christ!!!! What the fuck happened, Nick???? Are you okay, bro?

·
TEAM FUEL MOTORSPORTS
7,892 Posts
Doh!! What the hell happened?? Hope your ok. Everytime I log on here the past couple days, its been wreck after wreck, WTF??

·
has driven a Ford lately.
2,478 Posts
damnit, it seems like everyones shit is getting totaled

what happend? you alright?
:word: it's starting to be like a horror movie..who's gonna be next...

Let me guess...story is "bitch ran a red light and smacked my axle. No license, no insurance, no speaky english, driving a unregistered four colored Chevy Astro with no hood and seventeen kids in it?

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
that sux...im confused, i dont see any body damage from a t-bone or from another car

i know you dont want to hear it right now but...
Hovey may want those tires if you are selling

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea guys Im fine. Both I and the other driver are. I was going down 19th street (2 lane road either way with median) and in the left lane, closest to the middle of the street. I was passing a KFC and I saw a tan ford f150 coming out. Figured he would either hit the brakes or turn into the lane closest to him. Neither one of those happened. He was about half way through the right lane when I realized what was gonna. I did a quick left then right jerk to try and aviod him. As soon as I did that, he hit my passenger side tire and it spun me around to almost a 360. Ended up ass first into a walk way. From what i saw, he yanked the drive shaft out and bent the shit outta it, right side axle totally detached from the truck, broke the u bolts and shock off. because of that the tire on the opposite side slammed into the bed causing some serious damage along with my already FUCKED right side. Bed slammed into the cab leaving two huge dents in it. my tow ball spun hit the little brick wall that you can see in the pictures and bent it down which then in turn slamed my actual hitch into the frame and bent that. I couldnt seen if the frame was actually bent anywhere else, but i would be suprised if it isnt bent.... Think I lost her boys!!!

What does everyone else think? I know the photos suck but from what ive said and what you can see, what do yall think the insurance company will do. Im guessing totalled. It was a 99 with 120k on it.

·
4,725 Posts
sucks man.... i almost got in a major ass accident today, god damn woman drivers

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Sorry to hear that man, that was a good looking truck. Seems to me like they'll fix it. I doubt they will total that truck out. Either way, glad you're ok.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts