·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wheels: 22" Billet Bonspeed Palisades
Tires: Nitto 420S 285/45/22
Suspension: McGaughy's 2/4 drop

BIG Thank You:
Mike(laynlow77) for the help with tips and suggestions.
Matt(Escalaradoon22s) for the hours of polishing and buffing with me.
Winter(Escalaradogirl) for polishing better than me lol.

Pictures:
CIMG4638.jpg

CIMG4637.jpg

CIMG4636.jpg

CIMG4585.jpg

CIMG4599.jpg

CIMG4603.jpg

CIMG4604.jpg

CIMG4605.jpg

CIMG4606.jpg

CIMG4625.jpg

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
CIMG4628.jpg

CIMG4628.jpg

CIMG4632.jpg

CIMG4634.jpg

CIMG4631.jpg

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CIMG4620.jpg

CIMG4620.jpg

CIMG4622.jpg

CIMG4627.jpg

BTW, this is what they looked like before. These pics are of the "good" wheels before. The pictures posted above are the result of 7+ hours of polishing and buffing.

scottwheels20017-1.jpg

scottwheels20021.jpg

scottwheels20022.jpg

scottwheels20014.jpg

I was extremely pissed to say the least when I recieved them from blow03ss. They were not as he described. Two even had gouges, but we sanded and buffed them out. I conveniently recieved pictures of only the one that was already buffed and the other pictures of them on his truck had to have been when they were new.
O well, the beauty of billet is that it can be fixed. (With great dedication) They look awesome now so that's what matters.

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
Nice man you go through rims quick lol

Billet ftw

·
Cocksmith Extraordinaire
4,775 Posts
Looks amazing dude. I dont like the tires though

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone! I think the tires are kinda big, but I'm daily driving it in New Orleans, so I need em. Plus they came with the wheels, so I had no complaints. When these wear out I'll probly go down to a 40 series.

·
GMFS Member
5,980 Posts
damn what a huge difference. billet is soo much better then chrome. i might be getting different wheels too. some bitch fucking hit the side of my truck last night and fucked up my bed and my rear wheel. I might consider this wheel.

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
damn what a huge difference. billet is soo much better then chrome. i might be getting different wheels too. some bitch fucking hit the side of my truck last night and fucked up my bed and my rear wheel. I might consider this wheel.
You're right about that. It's a totally different look, and I like em wayyy better than my old wheels. The only downside is all the polishing required to keep em lookin good.

That really sucks about the accident too. It sucks that it happened with shows coming up soon.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts