1 - 20 of 84 Posts

· Dem People
10,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheels: 22" Billet Bonspeed Palisades
Tires: Nitto 420S 285/45/22
Suspension: McGaughy's 2/4 drop

BIG Thank You:
Mike(laynlow77) for the help with tips and suggestions.
Matt(Escalaradoon22s) for the hours of polishing and buffing with me.
Winter(Escalaradogirl) for polishing better than me lol.

Pictures:

· Dem People
10,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

· Dem People
10,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

BTW, this is what they looked like before. These pics are of the "good" wheels before. The pictures posted above are the result of 7+ hours of polishing and buffing.

I was extremely pissed to say the least when I recieved them from blow03ss. They were not as he described. Two even had gouges, but we sanded and buffed them out. I conveniently recieved pictures of only the one that was already buffed and the other pictures of them on his truck had to have been when they were new.
O well, the beauty of billet is that it can be fixed. (With great dedication) They look awesome now so that's what matters.

· Dem People
10,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks everyone! I think the tires are kinda big, but I'm daily driving it in New Orleans, so I need em. Plus they came with the wheels, so I had no complaints. When these wear out I'll probly go down to a 40 series.

· GMFS Member
6,152 Posts
damn what a huge difference. billet is soo much better then chrome. i might be getting different wheels too. some bitch fucking hit the side of my truck last night and fucked up my bed and my rear wheel. I might consider this wheel.

· Dem People
10,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
damn what a huge difference. billet is soo much better then chrome. i might be getting different wheels too. some bitch fucking hit the side of my truck last night and fucked up my bed and my rear wheel. I might consider this wheel.
You're right about that. It's a totally different look, and I like em wayyy better than my old wheels. The only downside is all the polishing required to keep em lookin good.

That really sucks about the accident too. It sucks that it happened with shows coming up soon.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.