GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered the 15pc kit from Greg along with the grab handle in the Denali finish. I planned on just buying the molded overlay stuff but I knew I would not be happy with it. I just bought the Autowoods steering wheel.....I hope its close enough to what Greg has for the Denali finish cause his steering wheels are BIG $. I will be sure to post some pics when evrything is done.

BTW my center console lid is covered in dark grey vinyl with, its looks really good. I will be selling this. PM if your intrested in it.

·
Registered
277 Posts
03ss, did you get the vent trim I sent ? I think you'll be fine ordering a complete kit from the same maker. Should match up fine. Hope it matches the other guys steering wheel.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
03ss, did you get the vent trim I sent ? I think you'll be fine ordering a complete kit from the same maker. Should match up fine. Hope it matches the other guys steering wheel.
I ended up going with the complete core program. So I got those trim pieces from you and now I don't need them.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You know what Alex.....that guy does act like a prick on the phone, but I just gave it back to him and told him what I wanted. I had to order the 15pc kit that he sells to the dealers casue he did not want to break up the kits, oh well I will just take it. You have to admit that his stuff looks killer. Anyway yes I got that bezel and now look I don't even need it, oh well good for you anyway. I will post some pics when I get everything done.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Why don't you need it? Is his kit supposed to match the factory Denali bezel? If so, he lied because he told me that it does not match. I'm sure he told you that whole "GM makes their own wood grain and no one can copy it" bullsh*t. That guy is a big time liar and has sorry ass customer service. I wonder if you ever saw my post about the experience I had with him?

·
Registered
277 Posts
03ss, someone will need those vent trims. I doubt that'll be a loss. Some guy told me if he got the Denali dash bezel he would take the vent trim. Rather than take a maybe I sold out. On the ADWest stuff - you will want to use his dash bezel and vent trim because from what I've seen his stuff is not a perfect match to factory. It should look decent and at least match if you use his complete kit. Mixing 3-4 different companies' versions of Denali is where you run into match problems. ? Hope the Autowoods wheel matches up well enough for you. Post up pics when you get through.

r8rs4lf, how did you like the Sherwood vent trim ? I ended up using Sherwood overhead console, upper middle console, between the seats console, door trim, vent trim, rear radio control trim. It matched the factory dash bezel, door switch plates perfect. I ordered the fully covered door switch plates from GM, cost me out the ass though.

·
Registered
489 Posts
r8rs4lf, how did you like the Sherwood vent trim ? I ended up using Sherwood overhead console, upper middle console, between the seats console, door trim, vent trim, rear radio control trim. It matched the factory dash bezel, door switch plates perfect. I ordered the fully covered door switch plates from GM, cost me out the ass though.
It looks good and matches pretty well. I still haven't installed it yet, still holding out for the grab handle. Maybe some day! :crazy:

·
Registered
17 Posts
I wish I would have known that you were getting autodynamicwest's kit. I have a 15 pc kit that I ordered a couple of months ago and never installed. It looks great, but I decided not to use it. I also have the grab handle, and would have sold it to you at a loss.

·
Watchu know about trucks?
1,154 Posts
Still have that grab handle? in the Denali wood trim?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts