GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2-1.jpg

What can I do? It's got a 6in suspension lift with a 3in body lift. I don't wanna crank the t-bars. Any ideas? Maybe like an inch or two of lean.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Smaller on your blocks? :shrug:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Cali lean is when the truck is tilted slightly back right? Like the truck is holding it's chin up?

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm assuming I have 6in blocks. Does any companys make a 5in or 4.5in? Can you buy just blocks?

·
I like 'em white
2,749 Posts
I'm assuming I have 6in blocks. Does any companys make a 5in or 4.5in? Can you buy just blocks?
You should be able to, and get new u-bolts while your at it. Or you can do a 3 in block and maybe a zero rate to get you close to what you want and arguably a better ride.

·
AKA Sugar Plum
2,023 Posts
dont do it!

·
Bad Luck is all i got.
1,483 Posts
You probably have 4-4.5 in block since stock they have about 2in rake from the factory. Buy a zero rate and reinstall the stock blocks and see that that does for you.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
IIRC 2", but don't quote me :ninja:

·
I got work to do
6,024 Posts
You either have 4'' blocks of 5.5's. If you have a 5.5. id go with a 4'' block, if you have a 4'' block go with a 3''.

·
Giggity Giggity Giggity
3,169 Posts
I'd meaure the fender heights front and rear on level ground then measure the block you have currently and then buy one an inch or two shorter depending on how much lean you want.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts