GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Get your post count up and put it in the for sale section. You'll prolly get more exposure. I want this thing so bad! I hope I sell my 4 wheeler soon.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Get your post count up and put it in the for sale section. You'll prolly get more exposure. I want this thing so bad! I hope I sell my 4 wheeler soon.
I bearly have time to chat anymore on the forums. Been too busy. My PC was stolen, so that makes it very hard for me as well........
Having to stay later at the office to use PC isn't what I like doing.
Get the money together and buy this thing while it's still available!

Jim

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Items added to Radix sale: Brand new 100mm idler pulleys and brand new Magnuson crank pinning kit.
Keep in mind this Radix kit is 100% Guarranteed Brand new never taken out of the box! It's Satin finished in color, intercooled, and fits all 04'-06' 1500Silverados and GMC Sierras.

$4750.00 Shipped! (US ONLY)
$4650.00 local pick-up!
Price includes Radix and both items listed above!

Will accept Paypal (paypal service fees will be added), money order, or Cash!

Email: [email protected]
Cell# 832-250-7247

Thanks,

Jim

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
You'll be lucky to sell stuff even with a 50 post count or whatever the minimum is...

·
Mayhem, Like Me
3,087 Posts
I can vouch for Jim... long time member on PT.net... If the radix was my thing and I had the scratch, I'd be all over it...

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You'll be lucky to sell stuff even with a 50 post count or whatever the minimum is...
Yeah, I can see what you mean. There are too many guys that seem to play around too much about saying they want something you have for sale and never actually follow through with it.
It's usually a waste of my time to even reply to some people. To me, if you want it, and have the cash for it, then I can see bothering about asking about an item for sale.
Do you have any better recommendations to selling it?

Jim

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I can vouch for Jim... long time member on PT.net... If the radix was my thing and I had the scratch, I'd be all over it...
Thanks for the up post for me. I'm hoping to sell it without under selling it. I want to say, in my opinion, that it's listed at a great price and great buy.
How you been anyways?

Jim

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Just be an active member here is all. There are tons of people that come on, post whore up to 50 posts... then try to sell stuff.

·
Mayhem, Like Me
3,087 Posts
I've been pretty good man... I'm honestly sorry to hear you gave up the battle with your driveline vibes... you had a nice truck. I am just hoping to get mine back together in one piece and running well again before I have to go back overseas. When I come home to Texas this time I'm getting Wheatley to tune me up :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've been pretty good man... I'm honestly sorry to hear you gave up the battle with your driveline vibes... you had a nice truck. I am just hoping to get mine back together in one piece and running well again before I have to go back overseas. When I come home to Texas this time I'm getting Wheatley to tune me up :)
Yeah, I was pretty upset about the truck. I liked it a lot, but it did have a lot of issues from the beginning. Maybe it's for the better that it's gone. A newer one will be in store for 2008.
Was hoping they came out with the new SS in the beginning of 2008, but I want to doubt that happening. It's supposed to have the 6.2L in it. Knowone really knows if it will have an auto or 6-speed in it, but I'm pretty sure it will get the new 6L80E trans.
I'm also pretty sure it will be an extended cab as well.
If becomes available at the end of this year, I'll probably buy it.
Hope you get your truck back together without any hickups.
If Allen will not tune my new truck without charging me another $500.00, then I'll get Wheatley to do it if he can tune the new CAN systems.
Good luck with everything!

Jim

1 - 14 of 14 Posts