GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Chevrolet Owner
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i lost my phone a few days ago, and i don't want to upgrade my plan to get a new one because i am changing service providers in december and it would require a new 2 year contract. Therefore i would like to buy your old verizon cell phone. I don't care what kind it is as long as it works

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
SDSUmudman said:
i lost my phone a few days ago, and i don't want to upgrade my plan to get a new one because i am changing service providers in december and it would require a new 2 year contract. Therefore i would like to buy your old verizon cell phone. I don't care what kind it is as long as it works
I've got an VX10 phone if that what your looking for? It still works and I have all the chargers (home and car) Just let me know.

·
Registered
716 Posts
I still have my OLD V60. I live in SoCal so u can pick it up if u want it.

Oh yeah its a little messed up...the screen doesnt work anymore, u wont be able to see whos callin or anything on the screen for that matter, but other than that its in perfect condition.

Let me know if u want it. :lol:

·
Chevrolet Owner
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1buda said:
I've got an VX10 phone if that what your looking for? It still works and I have all the chargers (home and car) Just let me know.
Thats actually the exact phone that i lost. How much do you want for it?

·
Registered
724 Posts
I own a Verizon store, so if you want a phone let me no. I can also sell you a brand new phone with out changing your plan.

·
Banned
580 Posts
i need a new verizon phone BAD too, my last two have broken and the one i have now ive had for about 6 months and the screen is broken. anyone have one with a working screen they can hook it up with?

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
93GMC said:
i need a new verizon phone BAD too, my last two have broken and the one i have now ive had for about 6 months and the screen is broken. anyone have one with a working screen they can hook it up with?
Here's a pic of it:
Maybe SDSUmudman will respond soon since he's got first dibbs. If not 93GMC make me an offer.

·
is awesome
2,263 Posts
hey
i have a motorla 120c
working in good condition, plus have extra parts phone without antena and cracked case but works, also comes with 2 in house chargers and maybe a car if i can find it, i think i have the box and instructions too
make me an offer, not doing me any good just sitting here

·
Banned
580 Posts
well im sort of in a delima cuz my plan is up on july 25th and ive already gone for like 6 months with a broken screen on my 2nd phone and when i renew my plan i get 100 bucks toward a new phone. what do yall think i should do?

·
is awesome
2,263 Posts
dkj1028 said:
hey
i have a motorla 120c
working in good condition, plus have extra parts phone without antena and cracked case but works, also comes with 2 in house chargers and maybe a car if i can find it, i think i have the box and instructions too
make me an offer, not doing me any good just sitting here
:read:

·
Chevrolet Owner
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
haha sorry i forgot about the thread i started. My friend gave me his crappy old nokia so im just gonna use that till my plan runs out. My truck has been costing me a lot of money lately so i don't really want to spend money if i don't have to

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Wow...I didn't realize there was a need for old cell phones. I've got a few old Nokia phones for AT&T Wireless if anyone is interested :anitoof:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts